Old May 29th 04, 08:30 PM
Michael Bryant

Default Pakistan Test-Fires Nuclear Capable Missile

http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/51096|top|05-29-2004::06:27|reuters.html

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old May 29th 04, 08:59 PM
dxAce

Michael 'My middle initial stands for Whacko' Bryant wrote:

http://news.noway.com/top/article/ix/51096|top|05-29-2004::06:27|reuters.html

Old May 29th 04, 09:13 PM
dxAce

Michael 'I tend to think of Memorial Day as a day in which I memorialise all the

From: dxAce

Michael 'My middle initial stands for Whacko' Bryant wrote:

http://news.noway.com/top/article/ix/51096|top|05-29-2004::06:27|reuters.html

Wow. That's the best response you've written in months!

Sure beats the pants off anything you've posted in years, Fat Boy!

Old May 29th 04, 09:48 PM
apostate proud

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message

http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/51096|top|05-29-2004::06:27|reuters.html

(title): Pakistan Test-Fires Nuclear Capable Missile

Somehow I don't think Israel will take a pre-emptive
first strike against Pakistan. Iran yes. Pakistan no.
Anyhow I am VERY HAPPY regardless to see that
a future Islamic State has the Bomb anmd the means
to deliver it. (...now if we could only get that puppet
of the USA General Musharraf out-of-the-way eh?)

Nuclear warfare between the Pakis and the India...pack
a lunch, sit by the TV and watch the show! wheeee!!!!!!

.....IN OTHER LATE BREAKING NEWS FROM THE 3RD WORLD:

LUSAKA (Reuters) - A 50-year-old Zambian man has hanged himself after his
wife found him having sex with a hen, police said Friday.
The woman caught him in the act when she rushed into their house to
investigate a noise.

"He attempted to kill her but she managed to escape," a police spokesman
said. The man from the town of Chongwe, about 50 km (30 miles) east
of Lusaka, killed himself after being admonished by other villagers.

The hen was later slaughtered after the incident.

--------------

"He who writes about happy people being happy in a happy world ain't
gonna last long as a writer. Nobody cares about that happy stuff.
Evil is intrinsically more interesting. More entertaining. Evil *sells*".

-- Orson Scott Card, 'The Problem of Evil in Fiction'

Old June 1st 04, 11:44 AM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/51096|top|05-29-2004::06:27|reuters.html

Disclaimer: This URL was posted by an individual who lied about having a
PhD.

Old June 1st 04, 12:02 PM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"dxAce" wrote in message

Michael Bryant wrote:

http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/51096|top|05-29-2004::06:27|reuters.html

Disclaimer: This URL was posted by an individual who lied about having a
PhD.

How about giving it a break, Steve? You think all of this does anything for
your credibility or the way people view your maturity? This little war
between you and Mike just makes you both look bad.

Old June 1st 04, 12:06 PM
dxAce

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Michael Bryant wrote:

http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/51096|top|05-29-2004::06:27|reuters.html

Disclaimer: This URL was posted by an individual who lied about having a
PhD.

How about giving it a break, Steve? You think all of this does anything for
your credibility or the way people view your maturity? This little war
between you and Mike just makes you both look bad.

Both my credibility and my maturity are quite secure.

Thanks for your concern though.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old June 1st 04, 12:09 PM
dxAce

Short Wave wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 07:06:14 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Michael Bryant wrote:

http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/51096|top|05-29-2004::06:27|reuters.html

Disclaimer: This URL was posted by an individual who lied about having a
PhD.

How about giving it a break, Steve? You think all of this does anything for
your credibility or the way people view your maturity? This little war
between you and Mike just makes you both look bad.

Both my credibility and my maturity are quite secure.

Thanks for your concern though.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Steve Lare. Proving
once again that stupid is as stupid does.

Thanks Mikey!