Old June 1st 04, 12:04 PM
Michael Bryant

Default To Brenda Ann: Re Subject Headings

Hey Brenda Ann:

Please note all my recent subject lines being re-posted by Steve Lare. With the
exception of the one where I unfortunately and unintentionally left out the
word "April" they are all the original titles of the article in the respective
media sources. You fell for Tad Early's, crap without checking the articles, I
guess.

Please take your time and specify for me the misinformation I am deliberately
creating. After all, Your condemnation stings me more than all of Steve Lare's
juvenile nonsense combined.

I also want to respond to your condemnation of abortion rights but will wait
until I can think of a way to phrase my arguments that won't be personally
offensive to your own choices as an individual.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old June 2nd 04, 05:53 AM
Telamon

In article ,

From: "Brenda Ann Dyer"

I have read many of the articles that you have posted. The primary
problem I have are the ones posted as (presumed) hard news, that are
actually just op-ed pieces and have no more or less validity than
anything that any one of us post here.

My interest is in arguments, which are by their nature, opinion
supported by reasoning and facts. Please explain how I have
deliberately suggested that they were "news"? Did I put the word
"news" in the subject header? As for your insightful analysis about
how opinions have no more weight than posts in this NG, I must
disagree. The quality of reasoning and support in many professional
op-ed pieces far surpasses the reasoning and support in the vast
majority of this NG's political posts.

snip

You are the most unprofessional person I have ever read to claiming to
be an academic, which is the main reason I do not believe you, that and
the fact that you continuously contradict yourself.

I feel safe in the assumption that as each of us reading your posts are
quite capable of finding those subjects on our own. You do not offer
your own analysis because you are not capable.

It's normal to expect some drifting off topic in the group since most of
us listen to news on short wave and it is an election year but you have
gone way over the line for at least several weeks now starting at least
several off topic threads a day.

There is no reason to respond to your questions and that your only
desire is to continually disrupt the news group since you cannot win an
argument.

It is apparent to anyone following you that disrupting the newsgroup is
your way of making everyone else pay for your loss. We all deserve the
group being screwed up because you cannot win a debate on ideas.

There is no reason to believe Bryant owns the following radios due to
the fact there is nothing in any post of his supporting it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
FCC cracking down on Export Radios & Amplifier sales and 10m & 2m intruders Leland C. Scott CB 0 April 10th 04 08:02 AM
Regarding Brenda Brian Hill Shortwave 4 January 30th 04 08:36 AM
New Truck driver & CB Mr Winky CB 51 December 13th 03 05:24 PM