Old June 5th 04, 10:32 AM
RHF

= = = (Diverd4777) wrote in message
= = = ...
In article ,
(Beloved Leader) writes:

Subject: (OT) - We all have a role in Hometown (Homeland) Security

and a
Better Amer
From:
(Beloved Leader)
Date: 4 Jun 2004 09:53:24 -0700

(RHF) wrote in message
.com...

We all have a role in Hometown (Homeland) Security and a Better America:

[snip]

If I may step **between** the land mines, rather than directly on
them....

Believe it or not, the whole homeland security thing was what finally,
after all these years, caused me to break down and get an amateur
radio license. I live close enough to the Pentagon that I heard Flight
77 when it hit. Anytime I want to know where Ground Zero is, all I
have to do is look around me. This is it; here I am. The ability to
communicate without having to rely on the cellphone network [sic; I
know that's a meaningless concept] may make the difference life and
death. No kidding.

K_J_I
KI4-something-something-something

Oh Beloved Leader ...KI4-something-something-something

Right:
The dust from 9/11 coated our apartment , alwhough wer are miles and miles
away.
we now have cheap 2-way radios and an evacuation plan .

( Actually worked out well during the Blackout last summer)
I think that 9/11 just awoke a sleeping Giant.
We may bitch & moan, but here in NY, people know it's eventually for the
greater good.

You don't Have any Civil Liberties
if your dead..

Dan

DiverD,

Dead Men have NO Civil Rights and Liberties [.]

Dead Women have NO Reproductive Rights and Personal Freedoms [.]

Dead Children have Lost Their Right To Life and a Future [.]

Life is the the most basic of All Human Rights [.]

REMEMBER- The Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness all
Begins with Life ! {The other two can not exist without the first.}

One Man's Freedom is another Man's 'personal' Hell ~ RHF

..

Voice of America used to emanate from Dixon Mike Terry Broadcasting 8 December 13th 10 09:51 PM
Shakeup At Air America Radio: CEO and Program Director Out Mike Terry Shortwave 12 April 29th 04 02:56 AM
Air America N8KDV Shortwave 6 April 28th 04 08:53 PM
Air America - where every flight crashes Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 April 15th 04 04:20 AM
Fwd: R Prague A 04 Summer Schedule WA4009SWL Shortwave 1 March 18th 04 07:32 PM