Old June 6th 04, 01:46 AM
Llgpt

Subject: Reagan Dies...
From: "T. Early"
Date: 6/5/2004 4:10 PM Central Daylight Time

"Llgpt" wrote in message
From: dxAce

Date: 6/5/2004 3:56 PM Central Daylight Time

See Drudge

http://www.drudgereport.com/

I wonder if all his lies will be forgiven like Oliver North and

Admiral
Pointdexter?

I was wonderin' who was going to be the first to dis' him after he
died.

You win, Les.

Dis him?

He lied his ass off and I dis'd him?

Bite my ass!

Russia militarily spent themselves into oblivion and the far right think that
Reagan was the reason.

I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell them.

Les

Old June 6th 04, 03:24 AM
T. Early

From: "T. Early"
Date: 6/5/2004 4:10 PM Central Daylight Time

From: dxAce

Date: 6/5/2004 3:56 PM Central Daylight Time

See Drudge

http://www.drudgereport.com/

I wonder if all his lies will be forgiven like Oliver North and

Admiral
Pointdexter?

I was wonderin' who was going to be the first to dis' him after he
died.

You win, Les.

Dis him?

He lied his ass off and I dis'd him?

Bite my ass!

Russia militarily spent themselves into oblivion and the far right

think that
Reagan was the reason.

I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell them.

I've got no desire to pick a fight with you, Les, but let's get our
facts straight, huh?

North and Poindexter broke the law and should never have been heard
from again.

There is zero, zilch, nada no evidence that Reagan had any knowledge
of any of that. You're entitled to your opinion, but hardly anybody
else who's covered the history of the time shares it. If -anyone-
skated on the whole Iran-Contra thing it was Bush Sr., who I
personally believe lied his a** off.

It's always interesting that Reagan critics always want to portray him
as out of the loop, detached, disinterested in details, etc. but with
Iran-Contra, which was operating at a lower level, the story is that
he was right on top of it. Inconsistent to say the least.

Someday check our military expenditures for that time and you'll know
why the Russians felt the need to match.

Old June 6th 04, 05:51 AM
Telamon

In article ,

From: "T. Early"

Date: 6/5/2004 4:10 PM Central Daylight Time

From: dxAce

Date: 6/5/2004 3:56 PM Central Daylight Time

See Drudge

http://www.drudgereport.com/

I wonder if all his lies will be forgiven like Oliver North and

Admiral
Pointdexter?

I was wonderin' who was going to be the first to dis' him after he
died.

You win, Les.

Dis him?

He lied his ass off and I dis'd him?

Bite my ass!

Russia militarily spent themselves into oblivion and the far right think that
Reagan was the reason.

I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell them.

Oh guess what? You finally made it in the kill file.
Congratulations.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 6th 04, 11:41 AM
Altawaowr

They'd "outspend the russians" all over again. ha haha hahaha ha
thanks for the dough. Now here, go wave the brains out of this flag.

Old June 6th 04, 07:28 AM
longwave

"T. Early" wrote:

From: dxAce
Date: 6/5/2004 3:56 PM Central Daylight Time

See Drudge

http://www.drudgereport.com/

I wonder if all his lies will be forgiven like Oliver North and

Admiral
Pointdexter?

I was wonderin' who was going to be the first to dis' him after he
died.

You win, Les.

You wouldn't hesistate to be one of the first to dis' Clinton if he
died.

Old June 6th 04, 07:59 AM
Telamon

In article ,
longwave wrote:

"T. Early" wrote:

Subject: Reagan Dies... From: dxAce
Date: 6/5/2004 3:56 PM Central Daylight Time Message-id:

See Drudge

http://www.drudgereport.com/

I wonder if all his lies will be forgiven like Oliver North and

Admiral
Pointdexter?

I was wonderin' who was going to be the first to dis' him after he
died.

You win, Les.

You wouldn't hesistate to be one of the first to dis' Clinton if he
died.

Only some Troll with no class would be denigrating any of our former
presidents upon their death. I would not expect this of T. Early.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 6th 04, 11:27 AM
Altawaowr

I thought he was already dead! Or maybe it's that these Republicans
were in such a big hurry to name ships and airports after him that
they couldn't wait.

You have to pity them. After all they were so desperate to have a
president they could be proud of after Nixon. Why, I don't know how
their style of governing could even survive without a "teflon" leader!
Bush better start them shredders now!

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 17:10:10 -0400, "T. Early"
wrote:

Old June 5th 04, 11:31 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Llgpt" wrote:
| I wonder if all his lies will be forgiven like Oliver North and Admiral
| Pointdexter?
|
| Les

Gosh, I thought you were a decent guy, Les.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old June 6th 04, 01:15 AM
Llgpt

From: "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"
Date: 6/5/2004 5:31 PM Central Daylight Time

"Llgpt" wrote:
| I wonder if all his lies will be forgiven like Oliver North and Admiral
| Pointdexter?
|
| Les

Gosh, I thought you were a decent guy, Les.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

I am Steve. However, it sticks in my craw everytime that sob oliver north
rambles on about Clinton lying. What in the hell did he do before congress?
Then Reagan "conveniently" forgot what happened. as well as the admiral.
Hypocrites one and all.

Les

Les Locklear
On The Gulf of Mexico
Hammarlund HQ-120X
Harris RF-505A (R-5075/GRR)
Ten Tec RX-350D
Various antennas
Monitoring since ' 57

Old June 6th 04, 01:54 AM
Mike W

Yeah, just like the intellectually superior Bill Clinton, who during his
testimony uttered such memorable phrases like . . . "I don't recall", "I
can't remember", "It depends on what the meaning of is, is"? blah blah blah
.. . .

From: "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"
Date: 6/5/2004 5:31 PM Central Daylight Time