Old June 17th 04, 09:49 PM
T. Early

Default (OT) Reagan/Bush Sr. Diplomats Say Junior Dangerous, Incompetent

Was there an official passing of the torch from MWB to you, or was it
more of an unspoken understanding?

Also, why don't you learn something about fair usage and copyright
infringement, or does not that not matter if "the cause" is just?

Old June 18th 04, 04:43 PM
m II

T. Early wrote:
Was there an official passing of the torch from MWB to you, or was it
more of an unspoken understanding?

Also, why don't you learn something about fair usage and copyright
infringement, or does not that not matter if "the cause" is just?

Perhaps an example is in order. I don't use use drugs, therefore I'm
not a Bush supporter. Being in a magnanimous mood however, I'd like
to share an article. Note the attribution at the end of the quote.

Analysts note, however, that Bush can at least take credit for the
booming international drug market. The President, a former
connoisseur of drugs himself, would not be drawn to comment, saying,
"I don't like to say bad things about people on drugs. Drugs are a
serious social problem that we are firmly committed to fighting. In
the meantime, we shouldn't look upon drug users with prejudice."

His neutral stance on the issue is a cynical vote-grab, according to
some political commentators, who claim that polls indicate 90%
percent of crack heads are Bush supporters.

http://brainsnap.com/main/modules/ne...php?storyid=22

mike
Old June 18th 04, 04:54 PM
pickled tuna

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:43:03 GMT, m II
wrote:

T. Early wrote:
Was there an official passing of the torch from MWB to you, or was it
more of an unspoken understanding?

Also, why don't you learn something about fair usage and copyright
infringement, or does not that not matter if "the cause" is just?

Perhaps an example is in order. I don't use use drugs, therefore I'm
not a Bush supporter. Being in a magnanimous mood however, I'd like
to share an article. Note the attribution at the end of the quote.

mike

Being a Canadian, you really can't support anyone. Bottom line...you
don't matter.

Tracy
Old June 18th 04, 05:20 PM
T. Early

"m II" wrote in message
T. Early wrote:
Was there an official passing of the torch from MWB to you, or

was it
more of an unspoken understanding?

Also, why don't you learn something about fair usage and copyright
infringement, or does not that not matter if "the cause" is just?

Perhaps an example is in order. I don't use use drugs, therefore I'm
not a Bush supporter. Being in a magnanimous mood however, I'd like
to share an article. Note the attribution at the end of the quote.

Not that relevance is ever much of an issue for you, but I'm not real
clear on what this response has to do with my post. Or does that
matter?

Old June 18th 04, 05:22 PM
MnMikew

T. Early wrote:
[...]

Brainsnap, hummmm, explains alot.

Old June 19th 04, 08:22 AM
m II

T. Early wrote:

Was there an official passing of the torch from MWB to you, or

was it

more of an unspoken understanding?

Also, why don't you learn something about fair usage and copyright
infringement, or does not that not matter if "the cause" is just?

Perhaps an example is in order. I don't use use drugs, therefore I'm
not a Bush supporter. Being in a magnanimous mood however, I'd like
to share an article. Note the attribution at the end of the quote.

Not that relevance is ever much of an issue for you, but I'm not real
clear on what this response has to do with my post. Or does that
matter?

It was merely a practical exercise in 'fair usage' and atribution to
source so as to preclude copyright infringement along with some
extraneous fluff of my own.

mike
Old June 19th 04, 10:41 PM
Diverd4777

True; unless you're in a " Swing State" you don't get bombarded with Bush "
Attack" ads
& here in NY, it's a given that Kerry wins
- So we only get the Bush " Attack" ads..

Never voting for Bush; Never...; Just don't have the $$$

Dan

In article , (Frank
White) writes:

Interestingly, unless you're a voter in one of the 17 swing
states that will determine who the next President is (Florida,
Missouri. Ohio, etc: States with enough electorial votes to
make a difference, and where there is no preponderance of
Democrats (as in California) or Republicans (as in Texas) to
insure the state will go one way or the other); I say, unless
you're in one of those states, you don't matter, either, in
the current Presidential race.

BusinessWeek had a article on that, just this week...

FW