Old June 18th 04, 06:37 PM
uncle arnie

Default Reagan/Bush Sr. Diplomats Say Junior Dangerous, Incompetent

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:10 am -0600 UTC, Frank White
posted: %MM

Bush is probably feeling a lot like LBJ, these days...

Dead?
Old June 19th 04, 09:03 AM
Telamon

In article T2SAc.4711$7d2.2005@clgrps13,
m II wrote:

Snip

If there is any truth to this, he SHOULD be impeached..

If there is any truth to this you should be publicly flogged if only
because of the great enjoyment you would derive from it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 19th 04, 02:52 PM
John Barnard

Sieg Heil, Telamon!

Once again you post stupidity and blind obedience to the truth.

Telamon, do you support Barbara Bush's statement and agree with
everything she says? If not then why not admit it?

I truly pity you if you do support what she is saying.

Regards

John Barnard

Old June 20th 04, 03:58 PM
David

This is about perception more than fact.

They have no military machine but do plenty of damage with knives.

We burn the skin off children by remote control.

This cycle of violence is a downward spiral that can only end badly.
There will be no victor; lots and lots of victims.

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:13:52 -0700, "Namikis"
wrote:

I am not concerned with Bush personally, but I am *****ed* with Alqueda,
and beginning to develop a definite anti-muslim feeling. As much as we
probably do not undertsand their culture, they definitely do not understand
ours. By cutting off the heads of of these unfortunate people alqueda is
fueling my resolve to support a president whose mission is to exterminate
them like cockroaches - competence aside By not expressing clear disgust
for the actins of alqueda, muslims in general are beginning to **** me off
as well.

Old June 20th 04, 07:11 PM
Namikis

Ok - assume that is the case for a minute - that somehow we are burning the
skin of their children by remote control. In what context are we doing
this? the only way I can think of is by giving the Israelis (or some other
ally) apache helicopters (or other military equipment), which they use in
preemptive attacks and create some collateral damage. Other than that, who
in the US military obtained permission from us, the voters, to burn the skin
of foreign children by remote control, for whatever reason? we are
certainly not the type of people who see that as acceptable neighborly
behavior. As you say, this thing has been snowballing over decades and now
we are where we are - it is "the problem from hell" - as it does not look
like we are going to shake hands with them anytime soon and become friends -
not after they chop the head off some of our guys that were basically just
doing their job or tying to help them.

It is exasperating to see this unroll and not be able to do much to stop it.
If I vote democrat, alqueda (the nazis as far as I am concerned) has a field
day because it is what they want (and the democrats may actually run like
chicken out of the middle east and waste the sacrifice we have made sofar -
not acceptable to me). If I vote republican, I get a president that has
trouble inspiring us to understand what the hell his end game is (I
sometimes try to put words in his mouth when he speaks on TV - "say this,
please, with passion!" - but he does his best I guess). Oh well, thanks for
letting me vent. Now back to shortwave listening.

Old June 21st 04, 02:46 PM
David

There is no way out. This is the end.

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:11:21 -0700, "Namikis"
wrote:

[...]

.. .