Old June 24th 04, 06:40 AM
Rob Mills

Default Any Takers? Off Topic (way off)

Old June 24th 04, 03:09 PM
MnMikew

"Rob Mills" wrote in message
news:2PtCc.79290$%T.49944@okepread05...

LOL!

Old June 25th 04, 02:11 AM
RHF

= = = "Rob Mills" wrote in message
= = = news:2PtCc.79290$%T.49944@okepread05...

RM,

Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) is
a Real "Time-Machine" for Time Travel.
- Over 5000 Hits/Views with No Bidders.

Lets not forget WWW . My Name Is Phil . Com :
MyNameIsPhil= http://www.mynameisphil.com/

Radio Transmitter Satellite Microphone Device w/ Wires
- Broadcast to Aliens on Planets, Ships, other Dimensions...
VIDEO= http://www.mynameisphil.com/media/part6_high.wmv

Secret Alien Transmission Receiver - Good & Bad Aliens
- Communicate with Extraterrestrials and Other Beings

CIA Listening Device - Secret Alien Spy Bug Equipment
- You can hear what the Bad Aliens are saying about you.

Zaxonian Sun Catcher Alien Solar Power Device
- Suncatcher with built-in Solar Panels for Home Electricity
ZAXON= http://www.mynameisphil.com/zaxon.html

Just for the Fun of It ~ RHF

..
Old June 25th 04, 07:22 AM
m II

Rob Mills wrote:

Don't laugh. I've been trying to get mine working right for a week now.
The controls are hard to adjust when your hands are blocked by a new
marsupial type pouch that formed in the front of my freshly sprouting
ovaries.

mike

Old June 25th 04, 11:16 AM
RHF

One More Time . . .

30 Minute CD of Secret Alien Transmissions plus BONUS
http://www.mynameisphil.com/ebay/4167753020.html
- Hear the Bad Aliens plot Bad Things against Good People

A Short Wave Goodbye ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (RHF) wrote in message
= = = . com...

.

Old June 25th 04, 11:30 AM
RHF

= = = m II wrote in message
= = = news:3xPCc.9409$E84.2505@edtnps89...
Rob Mills wrote:

Don't laugh. I've been trying to get mine working right for a week now.
The controls are hard to adjust when your hands are blocked by a new
marsupial type pouch that formed in the front of my freshly sprouting
ovaries.

mike

MII, For the first time I believe You - I Am Not Laughing ~ RHF

..