Old June 28th 04, 05:06 AM
LW

Telamon wrote ...

Yeah, then all Bryant would have to do is buy some of the radios he
claims to own. I would be surprised if he owned just one of the radios
in his signature.

Awww come on. Now I've never been there to see it, but I'd be willing
to bet a burger 'n fries that he owns the herd on the list.

Old June 28th 04, 05:16 AM
LW

dxAce wrote ...

Might do that.

Aha ! ! ! ! ! First it was Snoopy and the Red Baron who stopped the
shooting long enough to share a Christmas toast ( you do remember the
Royal Guardsmen, don't you ? ).

Now Steve is willing to lay it down long enough to string an antenna.

In Kentucky, at that.

Nothing like a good antenna party to cement a few new friendships.

I'm quite the peacemaker, yes?
Old June 28th 04, 05:17 AM
dxAce

LW wrote:

dxAce wrote ...

Might do that.

Aha ! ! ! ! ! First it was Snoopy and the Red Baron who stopped the
shooting long enough to share a Christmas toast ( you do remember the
Royal Guardsmen, don't you ? ).

Now Steve is willing to lay it down long enough to string an antenna.

In Kentucky, at that.

Nothing like a good antenna party to cement a few new friendships.

I'm quite the peacemaker, yes?

No, but I certainly remember the Royal Guardsmen.

Old June 28th 04, 04:43 PM
LW

dxAce wrote ...

Oh yeah, Vietnam Veterans against John F'ing Kerry.

How about "Everybody Against John F-F'ing Kerry".

Let the Flip-Flopper know we're watching him.

Has a nicer, more inclusive ring to it.

We'd like to invite Professor Bryant to take advantage of a free membership.

Bush-Cheney 04
Rumsfeld-Rice 08
Old June 28th 04, 04:46 PM
dxAce

LW wrote:

dxAce wrote ...

Oh yeah, Vietnam Veterans against John F'ing Kerry.

How about "Everybody Against John F-F'ing Kerry".

Let the Flip-Flopper know we're watching him.

Has a nicer, more inclusive ring to it.

We'd like to invite Professor Bryant to take advantage of a free membership.

Bush-Cheney 04
Rumsfeld-Rice 08

Ditto's

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

UNID signal 1.775.5 USB UJ Shortwave 0 June 4th 04 04:19 AM
MilAir Monitoring from KeyWest - Lots of Comms! GeorgeF Scanner 1 May 13th 04 09:37 PM
Unid signal Tom Sevart Scanner 1 November 12th 03 09:36 PM
North-Central Florida Mil Logs 9/3/2003 GeorgeF Scanner 0 September 4th 03 01:15 AM
Spanish UNID on 6956 starman Shortwave 3 August 11th 03 11:52 PM