Old June 29th 04, 12:19 PM
Mark Falbourne

Default I'm Famous! The Life and Times of Steve Lare a 50 something 'tard!

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:47:48 (dxAce) wrote:

I'm just sitting here with my hand on my dick as I have been every day since I got stoned on the job, fell and sprained my back while shoveling ****
at the kennel. I sued my employer and I should be rolling in the green soon. My lawyer says I should get a huge payout of about $20,000. Wow! That's
enough to buy 4 or 5 pounds of weed. Between the weed and the Vicodin I'm in hillbilly heaven. My favorite past times besides getting wasted every day
is listening to short wave, posting idiotic things to Usenet and playing with my pecker. My pecker don't work so well anymore. I think it's the
Vicodin. All I got is a sore dick from rubbing it so much. Well that's about all for today. If I hear anything on the radio like Warships(oops, I mean
inflatable rafts) seized by Iran or if I feel like acting like a jackass you can read my stupidity right here in rec.radio.shortwave. 73

You are a lunatic. Get help before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Old June 29th 04, 12:25 PM
dxAce

Mark Falbourne wrote:

[...]

Ahhhhh, another day of talking to yourself?

Old June 29th 04, 12:31 PM
Mark Falbourne

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:25:50 -0400,dxAce wrote:

Mark Falbourne wrote:

[...]

You are beyond lunacy. Everything you say is either infantile or
whacked out. Either stop taking the drugs you are on or start taking
some drugs to relieve the voices in your head.
Old June 29th 04, 12:39 PM
dxAce

Mark Falbourne wrote:

[...]

That might be good advice for you to take and put into practice, 'tard!

Good luck!

Old June 30th 04, 02:45 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Mark Falbourne" wrote:
| You are beyond lunacy. Everything you say is either infantile or
| whacked out. Either stop taking the drugs you are on or start taking
| some drugs to relieve the voices in your head.

Here's your clue, Mark, free of charge:

The first post was from someone spoofing Steve Lare,
not the *real* Steve Lare.

*Do* try to keep up with the class, please.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to