Old June 29th 04, 10:32 PM
Martin Peters

Default International broadcasters relay sites

Anyone aware of a list of which broadcasters what use overseas realy
sites? Any pointers appreciated.

Tks - Martin
Old June 30th 04, 01:00 AM
Soames123

Yes, pls respond; especially sites beamed at North Americs / Carribbean..

Dan / NYC

Old June 30th 04, 01:14 AM
Patty Winter

In article ,
Martin Peters wrote:
Anyone aware of a list of which broadcasters what use overseas realy
sites? Any pointers appreciated.

I ran across this interesting page about Radio Canada International's
Sackville, New Brunswick transmitter site the other day:

http://www.rcinet.ca/Scripts/default...I&s2=SACKVILLE

I've heard relays for Deutsche Welle and China Radio International.
At least, I assume they were coming from Sackville; that would seem
like the logical relay to produce a strong signal in the U.S.

Patty

Old June 30th 04, 01:31 AM
Diverd4777

Thanks Patty.

Theres a PDF file for SW schedules / frequencies

here http://www.rcinet.ca/horaires/A04_SW_24h_28_juin.pdf

Dan

In article , (Patty Winter)

Old June 30th 04, 01:53 AM
Michael

"Martin Peters" wrote in message
om...
Anyone aware of a list of which broadcasters what use overseas realy
sites? Any pointers appreciated.

Tks - Martin

Have a look at the link below. Right at the top of the page is a handy
listing of relay sites.

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/time.txt

--
Respectfully,

Michael

Location: New Jersey
Primary Receiver: R-75 with full Kiwa mods
Antennas: G5RV, 200ft "Frankenstein" roof wire
Additional Radios: KA-1101,KA-1102,PL-550,
KA-989, Info-Mate 837, GE-SR III
Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)
Web Site: http://md_dxing.tripod.com

Old June 30th 04, 07:11 AM
Patty Winter

In article ,
Diverd4777 wrote:

Theres a PDF file for SW schedules / frequencies

here http://www.rcinet.ca/horaires/A04_SW_24h_28_juin.pdf

But that's only RCI's own programs worldwide, right? I don't see any
mention of the programs that Sackville broadcasts for other stations.

Patty