Old July 3rd 04, 01:17 AM
Dave Holford

Default BBC exterminates the Daleks

Christy D wrote:

The BBC has announced that there will be no more Daleks in the Dr Who
shows. See the Wired article at

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/3859651.stm

This is an outrage. What will my client do?

Outrage does not come close - this is grounds to exterminate the entire
BBC.

Old July 3rd 04, 02:32 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

|The BBC has announced that there will be no more Daleks in the Dr Who
|shows. See the Wired article at

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/3859651.stm

|This is an outrage. What will my client do?

Commit suicide in the most painful manner possible?

(What do I win if I guess correctly?)

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old July 3rd 04, 04:20 AM
m II

Christy D wrote:

The BBC has announced that there will be no more Daleks in the Dr Who
shows. See the Wired article at

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/3859651.stm

This is an outrage. What will my client do?

Tom Baker was my personal favourite as the Doctor. He did a good job
portraying the Monk Rasputin in another movie too...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ia/1436019.stm

When does the Dalek protest begin?

mike
Old July 3rd 04, 09:56 AM
Duncan Ross

I seem to remember the BBC saying there would be no more Dr.Whos either. Give
it time...

Old July 3rd 04, 03:51 PM
LW

"Christy D" wrote ...

This is an outrage. What will my client do?

Your client has 2 options.

1. Report to flame-fest and answer his latest ping.

2. Turn himself in to the Athens, AL field office of The Lewis-Louis
Detective Agency and make a full confession.

I have it on good authority that Mr. Lewis has promised safe passage
after the confession.

We've been more than patient to this point, but your client is
beginning to walk on thin ice. The people from Louis-Lewis can do a
take-down just like an FBI swat team. And they don't care whose pizza
gets cold.
Old July 3rd 04, 03:53 PM
LW

This is an outrage. What will my client do?

Your client has 2 options.

1. Report to flame-fest IMMEDIATELY and answer his latest ping IN GRAPHIC DETAIL.

2. Turn himself in to the Athens, AL field office of The Lewis-Louis
Detective Agency and make a full confession.

I have it on good authority that Mr. Lewis has promised safe passage
after the confession.

We've been more than patient to this point, but your client is
beginning to walk on thin ice. The people from Louis-Lewis can do a
take-down just like an FBI swat team. And they don't care whose pizza
gets cold.

Forewarned is ...
Old July 4th 04, 04:35 PM
Lewis Louis Agency

Subject: BBC exterminates the Daleks
From: (LW)
Date: 7/4/2004 9:27 AM Central Daylight Time
(Lewis Louis Agency) wrote ...

It would appear that Mr. Davies has disappeared from this and other web

sites.

We remember when The Colonel disappeared - and what followed wasn't
pretty. This is why we ask Mr. Davies to report in.

Two of our investigators have traveled up to Bro. Stairs compound
to see if the colored sisters have perhaps kidnapped Mr. Davies
for immoral purposes. With him claiming to be a Time Lord and man
about town, anything is possible.

Not wanting to let the cat outa the bag, we've suspected this. The
impressionable Mr. Davies sees profit Stair as a role model and we've
suspected an attempt to follow the profit's ... shall we say ..
"example" .. regarding the "young sisters". The Great Liberty Net
would have a cow, but this prospect doesn't seem to deter Mr. Davies
in the least. Perhaps another phone call from his old buddy Kevin
might dissuade his rebellion.

We'd offered him something of a safe haven for this activity at the
racially mixed Kirby Road Baptist Church in Memphis. Our attempts to
"get him down the aisle" were rebuffed time and again. Tameka and
Rasheeka and LaReeka and LaWanda and TaManda and RaTeeka had some very
special plans for Mr. Davies, had he shown up to "have a heapin'
helpin' of their hospitaliteeee".

My best regards to you Mr. Wright and it was indeed a pleasure to once

again
serve you and your entourage at the Dayton Hamfest for the seventh year
running.

Sack-Fest attendance being what it has become, we expect a substantial
price increase this coming year. Such a large crowd has to be
somewhat unwieldy. But with receipts having increased proportionately,
we could handle triple the price if need be, to keep event security
"up to par". The purchase order for your services at Sack-Fest 05
will be mailed shortly.

Thank you for placing your trust in our agency for all these years Mr. Wright.
These are trying times and the paperwork for our investigators to carry
concealed arms has piled up since the 9-11 disaster.

That said, we now believe that Mr. Davies is indeed still in Athens, delivering
pizzas but seldom comes out of his apartment for anything else. He seems to
have become somewhat of a recluse.

I'm certain he will again be a no-show at the SackFest and other Hamfests he
claims to have attended.

If the colored sisters were to try to show Mr. Davies a "good time," I have it
on good authority that he will cut and run.

Since he actually thinks he is a Time Lord, he will probably disappear in some
sort of time warp. If only he would get his wires crossed and end up at the
Dalton, Georgia HamFest a few years back, Mr. Oris Grimm would have done some
damage to Mr. Davies and now we wouldn't have to be putting up with his
nonsense about Daleks and supposed threats from his "attorney."

One other item, the donations from Messrs. Lawrence, Norton and countless
others have kept my investigators on full time and are greatly appreciated.
With the amounts donated, we won't be asking for any more payments until early
2005.

A full report should be ready in the next few weeks and I'm sure none of us
will be surprised as to Mr. Davies whereabouts and shenanigans.

Lewis Louis President
Lewis Louis Detective Agency

Old July 7th 04, 07:13 PM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

"Christy D" wrote in message
The BBC has announced that there will be no more Daleks in the Dr Who
shows. See the Wired article at

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/3859651.stm

This is an outrage. What will my client do?

I am NOT your client.

However, thanks for this news.

I will cover this on my next show of :"On the Domestic Front"

Old July 8th 04, 03:35 AM
LW

"Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord" wrote ...

I will cover this on my next show of :"On the Domestic Front"

What you better cover is reply to your last 2 pings on flame fest.

Lewis Louis is personally handling the situation this time.