Old July 13th 04, 02:32 PM
Willy Everhart 10

On 13 Jul 2004 13:04:16 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Mon 12 Jul 2004 09:47:35p, Willy Everhart 10 wrote in
message :

{snippage}

Well OK - I would agree that we can have an educated political
discussion right here on RRS although my dad can take anyone's dad.

I'm worried about the National Debt and that fact that it is growing.
How can we stop that from happening without needing a large jar of
Kool-aid?

I actually thought it would get a halfway decent start before the trolls
showed up. Color me surprised...

-=jd=-

Lighten up DBag. It was a joke. We'll color you stupid.
Old July 13th 04, 02:34 PM
dxAce

Willy Everhart 10 wrote:

On 13 Jul 2004 13:04:16 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Mon 12 Jul 2004 09:47:35p, Willy Everhart 10 wrote in
message :

{snippage}

Well OK - I would agree that we can have an educated political
discussion right here on RRS although my dad can take anyone's dad.

I'm worried about the National Debt and that fact that it is growing.
How can we stop that from happening without needing a large jar of
Kool-aid?

I actually thought it would get a halfway decent start before the trolls
showed up. Color me surprised...

-=jd=-

Lighten up DBag. It was a joke. We'll color you stupid.

We've been colouring you idiotic for quite some time now, Willy.

dxAce

Old July 13th 04, 03:13 PM
Willy Everhart 10

On 13 Jul 2004 13:36:39 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Tue 13 Jul 2004 09:32:44a, Willy Everhart 10 wrote in
message :

On 13 Jul 2004 13:04:16 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Mon 12 Jul 2004 09:47:35p, Willy Everhart 10 wrote in
message :

{snippage}

Well OK - I would agree that we can have an educated political
discussion right here on RRS although my dad can take anyone's dad.

I'm worried about the National Debt and that fact that it is growing.
How can we stop that from happening without needing a large jar of
Kool-aid?

I actually thought it would get a halfway decent start before the trolls
showed up. Color me surprised...

-=jd=-

Lighten up DBag. It was a joke. We'll color you stupid.

I actually thought it would get a halfway decent start before the trolls
showed up. Color me surprised...

-=jd=-

Duh. Lighten up DBag. It was a joke. We'll color you stupid.

Hey - I'm gonna beat you up at recess. What a 'tard. It boggles
the mind. Go fabricate together. And lie..... Muhahahahahahah

Old July 13th 04, 04:30 PM
RedOctober90

Willy Everhart 10 wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:11:40 +0900, "Brenda Ann Dyer"
wrote:

to read differing political opinions here. Keeping an open mind, one can
learn something from even someone they don't normally agree with.

[snip]

micromanage our lives?

Let's grow up and see that not everything the conservatives or the liberal
say is gospel, but neither is it evil. Both sides have good sections of
their platforms, what we somehow need to do is bring those good sections
together into something positive for everyone.. isn't that what this country
is supposed to be about anyway?

Well OK - I would agree that we can have an educated political
discussion right here on RRS although my dad can take anyone's dad.

I'm worried about the National Debt and that fact that it is growing.
How can we stop that from happening without needing a large jar of
Kool-aid?

Well I don't really see many of the political posts much these days
because my killfile blocks all the garbage posts. These people only
bash political parties but never actually discuss any of the real
issues which affect real people. So SPAM is what it truly is, I also
killfile the authors of certain posts and the author of this original
thread is being killfilled so that the Shortwave related discussions
only appear on my list.

Old July 14th 04, 02:45 AM
CW

The "DX Idiot" at his finest.

"dxAce" wrote in message

Do they allow you to vote in the Korean erection? And why would it be

important
to know Engrish? ;-)

dxAce