Old July 19th 04, 02:59 PM
Diverd4777

In article , "Frank
Dresser" writes:

Have you seen the movie "Cape Canaveral Monsters"?

Frank Dresser

No..

"- Look! What's This?? "

"Theres something out there.
we should go Investigate.."

Dr. Baugh : ": " Helen, You Stay Here, Brick lets see whats causing that noise"
Maggy ( Obviously a Mammal) No Baugh, I'm going with you..,
I don't want you going out there with Brick in the dark.."

http://www.jabootu.com/acolytes/bnotes/ccmonsters.htm

& BTW
Here's a good " Noir" list

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=17903

Old July 20th 04, 02:20 AM
Frank Dresser

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
& BTW
Here's a good " Noir" list

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=17903

SWLs may have an interest in Atomic Movies. Atomic Movies combine two of
our favorite elements, International Diplomacy and Armageddon.

Here's a list of Atomic Movies:

http://www.conelrad.com/conelrad100/

The movie list is presented by conelrad.com, which was named after the radio
system which was supposed to keep us up to date on WW3 while simultaneously
confusing the radio navigation of Soviet A-bombers.

Frank Dresser

Old July 20th 04, 08:16 AM
starman

John Doty wrote:
snips

Even when the rocket fails and destroys your payload, you
get to go home and hug your wife and kids. It's happened to me twice so
far (HETE-1 on a Pegasus in 1996, and ASTRO-E1 on a M-V in 2000).

-jpd

You must have some satisfaction in knowing that Chandra has made an
important contribution to the dark matter/energy debate.

BTW- Did you get a good shortwave antenna up at your new QSL? What are
you hearing?

Antenna Question Chris CB 0 August 5th 04 06:39 PM
Indoor SW antennas with Kenwood R5000 Radiohead Shortwave 9 March 20th 04 09:22 AM
Outdoor Antenna and lack of intermod Soliloquy Scanner 11 October 11th 03 01:36 AM
Outdoor Scanner antenna and eventually a reference to SW reception Soliloquy Shortwave 2 September 29th 03 04:04 PM