Old July 31st 04, 09:35 AM
dxAce

Default A Fantastic Speech! FOUR WHORE YEARS !!!

Gray Shockley wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:22:19 -0500, dxAce wrote:

As a taxpayer, I'm irritated because now the Secret Service has
probably opened a file on you, has to run traces and keep up with you -
probably forever.

I've had a file since 1969...

[chuckle] That figures. Very few people have Secret Service files on
them.

You are, apparently, quite a few feathers short of a whole duck.

And you are a pussy in need of a ****!

dxAce

Uh - I'm heterosexual.

Really? You come across as a homo.

Not that I have any problems with "your type"; it just isn't for me.

Yes, I'm a 'het', so I certainly hope i don't interest you.

I, certainly, believe that your "preferences" should not be illegal and
that whatever you do in the privacy of your own home with other
consenting adults - but /not/ with children - should be your business
and not that of your local - or any other - governments.

Hey, butt-**** anyone you want 'dude'.

Gray 'butt****' Shockley
--------------------------
"Swinehood hath no remedy." - Sidney Lanier

Old July 31st 04, 09:43 AM
Gray Shockley

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:22:19 -0500, dxAss wrote:

Obviously you're projecting... 'tard. I've satisfied your delusions that I am
some how anonymous...

"I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."
- Vice-President Richard B Cheney

Now go jerk off to your internet pics...

"I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."
- Vice-President Richard B Cheney

Leave the dx'ing to me.

"I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."
- Vice-President Richard B Cheney

dxAce

dxAce and Cheney - defenders of freedom. [snicker]

dxAce is every bit as much a "man" as George W Bush.

Every bit.

dxAce is every bit as much a "man" as Dickie Cheney.

Every bit.

Gray Shockley
"Swinehood hath no remedy." - Sidney Lanier

Already 4 years ! Thierry Antenna 4 October 4th 04 05:16 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Dx 6 October 1st 04 07:40 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Equipment 9 October 1st 04 07:40 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Dx 0 September 30th 04 12:23 PM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Equipment 0 September 30th 04 12:23 PM