Old August 11th 04, 02:09 PM
Vic

Default will 'Charlie' hit Florida?

Looks like a good possibility .... and I live in the projected path!
Looking for HURRICANE and EMERGENCY NET (HF) frequencies.

Thanks,
Vic

Old August 11th 04, 03:00 PM
dxAce

Vic wrote:

Looks like a good possibility .... and I live in the projected path!
Looking for HURRICANE and EMERGENCY NET (HF) frequencies.

http://www.hwn.org/

dxAce

Old August 13th 04, 03:45 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Vic" (on Aug 11th) wrote:

will 'Charlie' hit Florida?

Well, sitting here (on Aug 13th) watching it slowly approach the coast of
Florida with an expected landfall sometime later this afternoon or early
evening, I'd have to say that is a fairly good possibility. ;-)

Looks like a good possibility .... and
I live in the projected path! (snip)

Good luck. This is a relatively small baby, so you should make it through
with no real serious problems. Of course, don't forget this is a Friday the
13th, which is obviously not a good sign for those who believe in that sort
of stuff.

Stewart