Old August 18th 04, 03:03 AM
Al Patrick

Default Racist God ?

Pete Peters is on right now at 5.070 MHz at 10:00 PM EST / 02:00 UTC.
He's about to present some scriptures dealing with a racist God.

Al

Old August 18th 04, 04:20 AM
Brian Denley

Al Patrick wrote:
Pete Peters is on right now at 5.070 MHz at 10:00 PM EST / 02:00 UTC.
He's about to present some scriptures dealing with a racist God.

Al

You must be a bundle of laughs at parties.

--
Brian Denley

Old August 18th 04, 12:10 PM
Al Patrick

I heard part of his program and it seemed to be mainly made up of
recordings of Latinos planning to retake America for themselves. From
what I've seen, and the fact that the borders remain wide open, it seems
they have some inside help.

Someone called in near the end of the program and stated that you could
get a VCR tape of Latinos saying the same thing from
http://www.americanborderpatrol.com

Back to the subject: If God created the races, as most of us can
probably agree that He did, what was the purpose? Would this make God
racist? ;-)

Think about it. God made the races. He made them different for a
reason. Then we turn around and pretend they are all the same. Does
this mean we *think* we are above God?

Al

==================

Old August 18th 04, 12:35 PM
dxAce

Al Patrick wrote:

I heard part of his program and it seemed to be mainly made up of
recordings of Latinos planning to retake America for themselves. From
what I've seen, and the fact that the borders remain wide open, it seems
they have some inside help.

Someone called in near the end of the program and stated that you could
get a VCR tape of Latinos saying the same thing from
http://www.americanborderpatrol.com

Back to the subject: If God created the races, as most of us can
probably agree that He did, what was the purpose? Would this make God
racist? ;-)

Think about it. God made the races. He made them different for a
reason. Then we turn around and pretend they are all the same. Does
this mean we *think* we are above God?

Depends on whether one truly thinks there are 'races'. We're all the same,
simply some external variations. When 'god' got started he most likely
started off in Africa, and everyone kinda made their way from there.

It'll probably **** you off that you're of 'african' descent, but oh well.

We can all mate with one another. Think about it.

dxAce

Old August 18th 04, 08:55 PM
Sir Cumference

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Al Patrick wrote:

[...]

God made some male and some female. Evidently some think God screwed up
and made them wrong, so now they are not what God made them.

Old August 18th 04, 05:13 PM
Simon Mason

"dxAce" wrote in message

Depends on whether one truly thinks there are 'races'. We're all the same,
simply some external variations. When 'god' got started he most likely
started off in Africa, and everyone kinda made their way from there.

It'll probably **** you off that you're of 'african' descent, but oh well.

We can all mate with one another. Think about it.

Will the Catholic God let a Chinese Buddhist into heaven though?

--
Simon Mason
Anlaby

Old August 18th 04, 05:19 PM
Frank Dresser

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

[snip]

Back to the subject: If God created the races, as most of us can
probably agree that He did, what was the purpose? Would this make God
racist? ;-)

Well, I can only repeat what my favorite source of Racial Special Knowledge,
George W. Gentry, says.

Gentry says all people used to be black. Or, as he puts it, "Charcoal
Black". Other races were created from their progenitator's bad behavior.
Easu was the father of the red races -- "Easu Red". The white race was
created after Gehazi and all his decendents were stricken white with
leprosy -- "Leprosy White".

Think about it. God made the races. He made them different for a
reason.

As I understand, there's a competing theory which essentially says that the
climate of Africa favors dark skinned people, and the climate of Northern
Europe favors light skinned people. I can't offer much more on this idea,
since such kookthought rarely makes it to shortwave radio. Anyway, as
Brother Gentry might put it, "anyone with half the sense of a maniac" could
see the truth.

Then we turn around and pretend they are all the same.

I suppose those who like the climatological approach to different races
might say that it now makes little difference in our climate controlled
enviroments.

Does
this mean we *think* we are above God?

Al

Brother Gentry would say it matters little what we white, or red, people
think. God will toss all of us into the lake of fire.

Hey! Then we all will get to be "Charcoal Black"!!!

Frank Dresser

Old August 20th 04, 07:56 AM
Honus

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

[snip]

[...]

If I may, I'm pretty sure that I'm familiar with what you're talking about.
In this case, it's not kookthought. Here's a link for you from PBS, with a
few quotes simply because I loathe blind links, and don't want to cut and
paste the entire article:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/li.../l_073_04.html

"Their findings, published in a recent issue of the Journal of Human
Evolution, show a strong, somewhat predictable correlation between skin
color and the strength of sunlight across the globe. But they also show a
deeper, more surprising process at work: Skin color, they say, is largely a
matter of vitamins."

"An hour of intense sunlight, the study showed, is enough to cut folate
levels in half if your skin is light."

"As far back as the 1960s, the biochemist W. Farnsworth Loomis had suggested
that skin color is determined by the body's need for vitamin D. The vitamin
helps the body absorb calcium and deposit it in bones, an essential
function, particularly in fast-growing embryos. (The need for vitamin D
during pregnancy may explain why women around the globe tend to have lighter
skin than men.) Unlike folate, vitamin D depends on ultraviolet light for
its production in the body. Loomis believed that people who live in the
north, where daylight is weakest, evolved fair skin to help absorb more
ultraviolet light and that people in the tropics evolved dark skin to block
the light, keeping the body from overdosing on vitamin D, which can be toxic
at high concentrations."

"Three years ago, Jablonski and Chaplin took the spectrometer's global
ultraviolet measurements and compared them with published data on skin color
in indigenous populations from more than 50 countries. To their delight,
there was an unmistakable correlation: The weaker the ultraviolet light, the
fairer the skin. Jablonski went on to show that people living above 50
degrees latitude have the highest risk of vitamin D deficiency. "This was
one of the last barriers in the history of human settlement," Jablonski
says. "Only after humans learned fishing, and therefore had access to food
rich in vitamin D, could they settle these regions."

There's plenty more on the web about it, for anyone who cares to search and
decide for themselves. I don't want to get too involved in an off-topic
thread, personally. I'm just trying to help fill in some gaps. And of
course, if anyone would rather believe that black skinned people are black
skinned because they're the descendants of Ham and his curse,
well...-that's- kookthought IMNSHO.

Old August 20th 04, 07:22 PM
Frank Dresser

"Honus" wrote in message

"An hour of intense sunlight, the study showed, is enough to cut folate
levels in half if your skin is light."

But what would an hour of intense shortwave cut in half? Something that
needed cutting in half, I'm sure.

I eagerly anticipate the new human races which intense shortwave radiation
will help develop. The Jones race. The Stair race. The race of Lloyds.
We will all Keep On Dancin' to the new breed of Gentrys.

"As far back as the 1960s, the biochemist W. Farnsworth Loomis

[snip]

W. Farnsworth Loomis! I can only hope this wonderful name came from the
descendants of pioneer communication crank Mahlon Loomis and the half cranky
Philo T. Farnsworth.

There's plenty more on the web about it, for anyone who cares to search

and
decide for themselves.

[snip]

No need to search. Just turn on your shortwave radio! All the answers are
there. Some of those answers are true!!

Frank Dresser