Old August 19th 04, 07:58 PM
Honus

Default OT, but still relevant

Lately I've been noticing some responses to posts that aren't showing up in
my newsreader. "Tom" posts and I see it, "Dick" presumably responds but I
don't see it, and then "Harry" responds to Dick's post, which again I do
see. That's overly simplistic, but you get the idea. Even a post or two of
my own haven't appeared, although a quick peek at google tells me that they
"went out". Has anybody else noticed anything similar lately? So far it's
only apparent in this group. I'm active in several others, and they seem to
be just fine.