RadioBanter

-   -   Cable Cut (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44061-cable-cut.html)

William H. Everhart III August 22nd 04 02:32 AM

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:11:25 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

I guess we will just leave out the apparent embellishment of the Kerry
version of war atrocities to get those medals. Yeah that's coming out on
top all right.

I don't think Kerry gave the medals to himself. Blame his damn
officers or the system.

Telamon August 22nd 04 05:52 AM

In article ,
clifto wrote:

Telamon wrote:
Why yes, apparently, Kerry had the "guts" to commit war atrocities and
that is what whack-job Mikey looks for in a "leader."

But only a Democrat. If a Republican pours cold water on someone, it's
torture and he should be put to death. But a Democrat who shoots a teenager
in the back and commits war atrocities would make a really good President.

The problem I have with this Presidential campaign is that when the
media, Michael Moor or some harebrained celebrity slams Bush you do not
hear a peep out of Kerry, but now that a group of disgruntled Veterans,
that served with him, go after Kerry's Nam record he calls for Bush to
stop it. Typical elitist thinking whereby Kerry wants all the pluses
that go with something but none of the negatives is suppose to touch
him. The negatives are for other people to deal with.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dxAce August 22nd 04 11:20 AM

wrote:

I guess we will just leave out the apparent embellishment of the Kerry
version of war atrocities to get those medals. Yeah that's coming out on
top all right.

I don't think Kerry gave the medals to himself. Blame his damn
officers or the system.

Sure he did, if he wrote up fictitious action reports. Officers are supposed
to be 'honest'.

But if one is John Forbes Kerry, well heck, he 'deserved' to get those
medals.

One wouldn't want to get in the way, of a future JFK!

dxAce
A Navy Veteran who will not be voting for John Fraud Kerry.

William H. Everhart III August 22nd 04 03:23 PM

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 04:52:25 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
clifto wrote:

Telamon wrote:
Why yes, apparently, Kerry had the "guts" to commit war atrocities and
that is what whack-job Mikey looks for in a "leader."

But only a Democrat. If a Republican pours cold water on someone, it's
torture and he should be put to death. But a Democrat who shoots a teenager
in the back and commits war atrocities would make a really good President.

The problem I have with this Presidential campaign is that when the
media, Michael Moor or some harebrained celebrity slams Bush you do not
hear a peep out of Kerry, but now that a group of disgruntled Veterans,
that served with him, go after Kerry's Nam record he calls for Bush to
stop it. Typical elitist thinking whereby Kerry wants all the pluses
that go with something but none of the negatives is suppose to touch
him. The negatives are for other people to deal with.

You have a good point.

Stephen M.H. Lawrence August 22nd 04 06:24 PM

"William H. Everhart III" wrote in message
| On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:11:25 GMT, Telamon
| wrote:
|
| I guess we will just leave out the apparent embellishment of the Kerry
| version of war atrocities to get those medals. Yeah that's coming out on
| top all right.
|
| I don't think Kerry gave the medals to himself. Blame his damn
| officers or the system.

Fair enough, consider them blamed.

Now, one question. Okay, two:

1. Where was John Effing Kerrnedy on Christmas Eve and Christmas
Day of 1968? Keep in mind the fact that he says the memory was
"seared" into his mind.

2. Why would anyone vote for a confessed war criminal?

Oh, no, wait, there are three, actually.

3. Are you still choking on your own vomit?

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Harris August 23rd 04 08:36 PM

Burr wrote:
Fiber Optic cables cut in high desert at 10am (local) and commutation lost,
cell, tele and internet. Came beck up at 3pm.

The first thought that came to my mind was terrorist. We/I'm sure on
edge about this terror thing.

So the "Swift" boat people are telling it like it is. Almost all of the
medal recommendation were doctored up.

That's what SOME of the swift boat people are saying. And they have little
or no evidence to back up those claims.

You seem very concerned with terrorists. On whose watch did the terror
attacks occur? Remember that Bush took a 4-week vacation on his ranch the
month before the attacks. He sure didn't seem concerned.

What do "swift boat people" have to do with your fiber optic cables? Or
shortwave?

Art H.

dxAce August 23rd 04 08:40 PM

Harris wrote:

Burr wrote:
Fiber Optic cables cut in high desert at 10am (local) and commutation lost,
cell, tele and internet. Came beck up at 3pm.

The first thought that came to my mind was terrorist. We/I'm sure on
edge about this terror thing.

So the "Swift" boat people are telling it like it is. Almost all of the
medal recommendation were doctored up.

That's what SOME of the swift boat people are saying. And they have little
or no evidence to back up those claims.

Better check those facts, Art.

dxAce
A Navy and National Guard Veteran who will not be voting for John Fraud Kerry.

Arthur Harris August 24th 04 01:59 AM

"dxAce" wrote:
Harris wrote:
That's what SOME of the swift boat people are saying. And they have

little
or no evidence to back up those claims.

Better check those facts, Art.

Well clearly, only SOME of the "swift boat people" are criticizing Kerry, so
you must be questioning the part about "little or no evidence." What hard
evidence do you have to support the swift boat people criticizing Kerry? And
why did Bush himself today say that "I think Senator Kerry served admirably
and he ought to be proud of his record."

Art H.

dxAce August 24th 04 02:05 AM

Arthur Harris wrote:

"dxAce" wrote:
Harris wrote:
That's what SOME of the swift boat people are saying. And they have

little
or no evidence to back up those claims.

Better check those facts, Art.

Well clearly, only SOME of the "swift boat people" are criticizing Kerry, so
you must be questioning the part about "little or no evidence." What hard
evidence do you have to support the swift boat people criticizing Kerry? And
why did Bush himself today say that "I think Senator Kerry served admirably
and he ought to be proud of his record."

Because George W. Bush is not a stupid politician, that's why.

dxAce
A Navy and National Guard Veteran who will not be voting for John Fraud Kerry. I
know better.