Old August 27th 04, 04:56 PM
George Ashley

Default Swift Boat Wrap-Up

http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/002406.h

May O'Neill rot in hell for his lies along with the Swift Boat Veterans for
Bush!

W4FQF Polly
Old August 27th 04, 05:25 PM
T. Early

"George Ashley" wrote in message
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/002406.h

May O'Neill rot in hell for his lies along with the Swift Boat

Veterans for
Bush!

The link doesn't work, which is too bad because it looks like such a
credible source. One might think you're a bit desperate.

Oh, and BTW, others are coming out now. I'm sure this guys part of
the conspiracy too.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/27619.htm

Not that it would matter to you because...those admirals ..why,
they're -all- liars.

Old August 27th 04, 05:30 PM
Llgpt

Subject: OT Swift Boat Wrap-Up
From: "T. Early"
Date: 8/27/2004 11:25 AM Central Daylight Time

"George Ashley" wrote in message
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/002406.h

May O'Neill rot in hell for his lies along with the Swift Boat

Veterans for
Bush!

The link doesn't work, which is too bad because it looks like such a
credible source. One might think you're a bit desperate.

Oh, and BTW, others are coming out now. I'm sure this guys part of
the conspiracy too.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/27619.htm

Not that it would matter to you because...those admirals ..why,
they're -all- liars.

Gee, that was real difficult, finding the link.............you'll have to do
better than that.
You might have been a "TAD EARLY" in jumping on that one..........:-)

http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com...es/002406.html

Admirals lie? Never? Yeah right!

Les
Old August 27th 04, 05:35 PM
dxAce

"T. Early" wrote:

"George Ashley" wrote in message
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/002406.h

May O'Neill rot in hell for his lies along with the Swift Boat

Veterans for
Bush!

The link doesn't work, which is too bad because it looks like such a
credible source. One might think you're a bit desperate.

Oh, and BTW, others are coming out now. I'm sure this guys part of
the conspiracy too.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/27619.htm

Not that it would matter to you because...those admirals ..why,
they're -all- liars.

There is also Steve Gardner who has been on a lot of shows and was
Kerry's gunner for two and a half months (AND ON KERRY's ACTUAL BOAT) ,
he too disputes much of what Kerry has said.

dxAce

Old August 27th 04, 05:46 PM
Diverd4777

In article ,
(George Ashley) writes:

Subject: Swift Boat Wrap-Up

http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com...es/002406.html

Third, John O'Neill, a protégé of Nixon dirty trickster Charles Colson,
obsessive Kerry critic for 35 years, and author of the Swiftboat liars' book,
has stepped into another scandal that makes his already-weak credibility look
even worse.

O'Neill insists Kerry couldn't have gone to Cambodia in 1969 because that would
have been illegal and would have gotten him "court-martialed."

Well, it's a funny story:

O'Neill said no one could cross the border by river and he claimed in an
audio tape that his publicist played to CNN that he, himself, had never been to
Cambodia either. But in 1971, O'Neill said precisely the opposite to then
President Richard Nixon.

O'NEILL: I was in Cambodia, sir. I worked along the border on the water.

NIXON: In a swift boat?

O'NEILL: Yes, sir.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

Now, O'Neill may have an explanation for this but he has not returned CNN's
calls.

What's the matter, John? Cat got your tongue? Feeling shy all of a sudden?

Old August 27th 04, 05:54 PM
Llgpt

From: "T. Early"
Date: 8/27/2004 11:25 AM Central Daylight Time

"George Ashley" wrote in message
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/002406.h

May O'Neill rot in hell for his lies along with the Swift Boat

Veterans for
Bush!

The link doesn't work, which is too bad because it looks like such a
credible source. One might think you're a bit desperate.

Oh, and BTW, others are coming out now. I'm sure this guys part of
the conspiracy too.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/27619.htm

Not that it would matter to you because...those admirals ..why,
they're -all- liars.

I don't recall ever saying "they're -all- liars."

But, Admiral John Pointdexter certainly "lied" during the Iran Contra hearings,
along with the Lt. Colonel liar Oliver North.

Presidents lie too..........

what was your point? Or, didn't you have one?

Les

Old August 27th 04, 05:57 PM
dxAce

From: "T. Early"
Date: 8/27/2004 11:25 AM Central Daylight Time

[...]

That's right Les, everyone who comes out against Kerry is just an out and out no
good liar.

LMAO

dxAce
A Navy and National Guard Veteran who will not be voting for John Fraud Kerry,
guess I'm a liar too.

Old August 27th 04, 06:39 PM
Llgpt

From: dxAce
Date: 8/27/2004 11:57 AM Central Daylight Time

From: "T. Early"

Date: 8/27/2004 11:25 AM Central Daylight Time

[...]

You and Tad Early must both have a reading comprehension defecit.

Where did I say "everyone who comes out against Kerry is just an out and out
no good liar?"

I merely pointed out a reply to Tad early in which he indicated that an Admiral
probably wouldn't lie.

And, since you guess you are a liar too, I'll agree with you.

I will give you credit for not post editing anymore like a weasel.

Les

Old August 27th 04, 07:18 PM
dxAce

From: dxAce
Date: 8/27/2004 11:57 AM Central Daylight Time

From: "T. Early"

Date: 8/27/2004 11:25 AM Central Daylight Time

[...]

Did I state that you said that? I was merely making a comment. Seems it is you have
the reading comprehension deficit.

Good luck playing catch up.

dxAce

Old August 27th 04, 07:57 PM
dxAce

From: "T. Early"
Date: 8/27/2004 11:25 AM Central Daylight Time

"George Ashley" wrote in message
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/002406.h

May O'Neill rot in hell for his lies along with the Swift Boat

Veterans for
Bush!

The link doesn't work, which is too bad because it looks like such a
credible source. One might think you're a bit desperate.

Oh, and BTW, others are coming out now. I'm sure this guys part of
the conspiracy too.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/27619.htm

Not that it would matter to you because...those admirals ..why,
they're -all- liars.

Gee, that was real difficult, finding the link.............you'll have to do
better than that.
You might have been a "TAD EARLY" in jumping on that one..........:-)

But he was correct, was he not? The link DID NOT WORK as posted.

Still trying to get Locklear fully up to speed today.

dxAce