Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 2nd 04, 06:28 PM
Diverd4777

Default ( OT) Strong international Support for Bush in one area

_http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=584&e=4&u=/nm/20040902/pl_nm/
campaign_world_dc_
(http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...nm/20040902/pl
_nm/ca\
mpaign_world_dc)
Bush does get strong international approval ratings on at least one issue.
"I want Bush to stay in power," said Cedric Bautista, one of thousands of
Filipinos who work at call centers and other back-office companies in the
Philippines serving customers on the other side of the world.
"I'm afraid we might lose our jobs if the Democrats win in November. I heard
that Kerry is tough against outsourcing jobs from the United States," he
said.