Old September 21st 04, 03:07 AM
Kim Roland

Default HAARP Sound clip

A great sound clip of HAARP played on Art Bell this past weekend.

http://www.coasttocoast.com/

The second clip made my dog beg for more milk bones.

Kim
Old September 21st 04, 03:17 AM
Kim Roland

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

This will work.

om...

Old September 21st 04, 04:45 PM
lsmyer

My dog was upstairs when I played the clip, but it was fun to watch my cats
while it played. One ran away, but two of them looked very interested by
these sounds. Surely they aren't being affected by these sounds. I mean, how
could a sound cause a cat....

hey Bugs! What are you doing? Get down. No stop! That's my neck..........
Stop!................

hellllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppppp

Old September 21st 04, 11:36 PM
Michael

"lsmyer" wrote in message
My dog was upstairs when I played the clip, but it was fun to watch my
cats while it played. One ran away, but two of them looked very interested
by these sounds. Surely they aren't being affected by these sounds. I
mean, how could a sound cause a cat....

hey Bugs! What are you doing? Get down. No stop! That's my neck..........

hellllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppppp

I played it for my cat Toonces.... It didn't even get her attention.
Perhaps it will be a delayed reaction of some kind. Instead of finding a
dead sparrow at the door tomorrow when I get home from work, maybe I'll find
a fully cooked and stuffed turkey with gravy and a few sides.

Michael