Old September 28th 04, 05:10 AM
Telamon

In article ,
uncle arnie wrote:

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:00 pm, Telamon
posted to rec.radio.shortwave:
%MM

A ha! Once again ducking the issue. The neutral zone trap has created
a quagmire at center ice. I suspect that Halliburton makes the paint
for the center ice line so the NHL is afraid to do away with it.

The conspiriousy is far deeper that you might imagine. The puck is made
of Halliburton oil products.

Pucks are made from vulcanized rubber. They are 3 inches diameterm, weigh 6
oz., and the manufacturer is InGlasCo. of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada.
(Halliburton is not a supplier to them)

http://www.townshipsinnovation.ca/in...o/article.html
www.inglasco.com

I was joking.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 28th 04, 08:53 PM
Brian Hill

"Telamon" wrote in message

I was joking.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Unbelievable! The stores must be fresh out of clues this week? LOL!!!

B.H.

Old September 28th 04, 11:48 PM
uncle arnie

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:10 pm, Telamon

uncle arnie wrote:

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:00 pm, Telamon
posted to
rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

A ha! Once again ducking the issue. The neutral zone trap has created
a quagmire at center ice. I suspect that Halliburton makes the paint
for the center ice line so the NHL is afraid to do away with it.

The conspiriousy is far deeper that you might imagine. The puck is made
of Halliburton oil products.

Pucks are made from vulcanized rubber. They are 3 inches diameterm,
weigh 6 oz., and the manufacturer is InGlasCo. of Sherbrooke, Quebec,
Canada. (Halliburton is not a supplier to them)

http://www.townshipsinnovation.ca/in...o/article.html
www.inglasco.com

I was joking.

No offense, and I got the joke. If you're ever in the eastern townships of
Quebec, take a tour of the factory. You may get a free puck. This is lovely
part of the world, both French and English are easily spoken (though many
English-speakers have left). Incidently, the area was mostly originally
settled post 1780 by "loyalists" fleeing from the "patriots" post-American
Revolution.

Evening MX DX Log with 7600gr from NJ Michael Shortwave 2 September 25th 04 01:28 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
APS 13 DX Antenna with a good 70s tuner DJboutit2 Equipment 0 January 8th 04 07:44 AM
APS 13 DX Antenna with a good 70s tuner DJboutit2 Equipment 0 January 8th 04 07:44 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM