Old September 26th 04, 07:39 PM
Mike Terry

Default Thank you rec.radio.shortwave contributors

A big thank you to those who treat this newsgroup with respect and post
relevant topics, I "block sender" everyone else and don't waste time reading
irrelevancies (most means little anyway if, like me, you live outside the
US).

I very much appreciate those who have the sense, courtesy and politeness to
only post topics regarding shortwave radio to this shortwave radio
newsgroup.

Think radio, its great!

73s & 88s

Mike

Old September 26th 04, 09:48 PM
sylvain

"Mike Terry" a écrit dans le message de
A big thank you to those who treat this newsgroup with respect and post
relevant topics, I "block sender" everyone else and don't waste time

reading
irrelevancies (most means little anyway if, like me, you live outside the
US).

I very much appreciate those who have the sense, courtesy and politeness

only post topics regarding shortwave radio to this shortwave radio
newsgroup.

Think radio, its great!

73s & 88s

Mike

You're absolutely right, Mike !
And many thanks for your posts.

Old September 27th 04, 12:32 AM
Ian Smith

"Mike Terry" wrote in message
A big thank you to those who treat this newsgroup with respect and

post
relevant topics, I "block sender" everyone else and don't waste time

reading
irrelevancies (most means little anyway if, like me, you live

outside the
US).

I very much appreciate those who have the sense, courtesy and

politeness to
only post topics regarding shortwave radio to this shortwave radio
newsgroup.

Think radio, its great!

73s & 88s

Mike

I don't use the "block sender" feature, because I feel it's easy
enough to ignore posts you don't like. At worst, you could be missing
some good on-topic posts from the ones who go sometimes (often?) go
off-topic. It's not a crime against humanity, and one shouldn't take
the whole usenet experience too seriously.

For what it's worth, I appreciate many of your shortwave posts,
and also appreciate many more from other "regulars" who may be in your
"killfile".

Since I've done the occasional off-topic post myself, I suspect
you've probably killfiled me too, based on your comments, but I
sincerely hope not.

at http://www.TitanNews.com

Old September 27th 04, 01:02 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Ian Smith" wrote:

"Mike Terry" wrote in message
[...]

The kill file just makes it easer to read the group. Some people are not
worth the time to read ever. Mike Terry is a known idiot Troll. Some
Trolls are amusing and I don't kill file them but Mike Terry is not one
of them. It just boils down to what you want to spend your time doing.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California