Old October 1st 04, 02:32 PM
dxAce

yojimbo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

The President did just fine.

I'm glad you think that way, like your hero, you are living in a fantasy
world.

Is that somewhat akin to living in Canada?

dxAce
Michigan

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old October 1st 04, 04:44 PM
dxTard

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 09:32:58 -0400, dxAce wrote:

yojimbo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

The President did just fine.

I'm glad you think that way, like your hero, you are living in a fantasy
world.

Is that somewhat akin to living in Canada?

dxAce
Michigan

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

You are pure stupid dxAwipe.
Old October 3rd 04, 06:38 PM
Jack

Yea but you shoulda seen the frigging retard Bush twistin in the wind when
he couldnt come up with a half assed answer or defend himself...or the
machine gun stutter...Pure ignorance at work!

Jeeze are all republicans that ****ing retarded?

"dxAce" wrote in message

yojimbo wrote:

Fox News was in charge of the pool camera for the debates. They caught

some
moments of pure magic, where a picture told untold thousands of words.

Did
you see how angry Bush looked when they did cutaway shots to him early

while
Kerry answered? Whereas Kerry always looked calm and in control when

Bush
was tripping over himself? Bet Rupert got on the phone quick, because

they
stopped the cutaways to Bush as the debate progressed and the president

kept
wilting. It needs to be stressed for those who didn't get a chance to

watch
the debates that when Bush wasn't clearly dazed and confused, he looked
enraged. The contrast between the candidates couldn't have been more
pronounced. One candidate looked like a President and Commander in Chief
tonight, and it was NOT George W. Bush. I'm being kind and generous with

my
words, this was not pretty, it was devastating.

I didn't watch it on TV. It's always been my experience that it is best to
'listen', rather than 'watch'.

The President did just fine.

dxAce

Old October 2nd 04, 02:11 AM
juny

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:38:17 -0400, "Jack" wrote:

Yea but you shoulda seen the frigging retard Bush twistin in the wind when
he couldnt come up with a half assed answer or defend himself...or the
machine gun stutter...Pure ignorance at work!

Jeeze are all republicans that ****ing retarded?

"

I believe that it has been proven that an unusual high number of
eye-blinks, made by a person while speaking, indicate that the person
doing the blinking is lying.

Whether it is true in this case, look at the clips of the debate and
judge for yourself.

juny

Old October 2nd 04, 11:37 AM
Mark S. Holden

juny wrote:
On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:38:17 -0400, "Jack" wrote:

Yea but you shoulda seen the frigging retard Bush twistin in the wind when
he couldnt come up with a half assed answer or defend himself...or the
machine gun stutter...Pure ignorance at work!

Jeeze are all republicans that ****ing retarded?

"

I believe that it has been proven that an unusual high number of
eye-blinks, made by a person while speaking, indicate that the person
doing the blinking is lying.

Whether it is true in this case, look at the clips of the debate and
judge for yourself.

juny

In the clips used in the DNC "Faces of Frustration" video, the person
who is talking is Senator Kerry.

I'm not sure what inferences you can draw about the President blinking
while listening to his opponent.

But the video is at best a cheap shot. It shows 14 clips from a 90
minute debate, in 43 seconds.

That averages out to less than 3.1 seconds per clip.

The other 9 seconds are used for the title, the required "Paid for by"
statement, and black screen.

This is undoubtedly why they replaced the actual sound track with music.
With all that slicing and dicing, it would sound like the Senator
was talking gibberish.

I imagine if you had 90 minutes of pretty much anyone standing at a
podium, with half the time spent waiting for their turn to speak, you
could isolate 43 seconds of them looking pretty goofy.

My guess is if they broadcast it on TV, it'll backfire on the Kerry
campaign. People will see it as contrived "red meat".

Old October 2nd 04, 08:27 PM
juny

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 06:37:55 -0400, "Mark S. Holden"
wrote:

juny wrote:
On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:38:17 -0400, "Jack" wrote:

Yea but you shoulda seen the frigging retard Bush twistin in the wind when
he couldnt come up with a half assed answer or defend himself...or the
machine gun stutter...Pure ignorance at work!

Jeeze are all republicans that ****ing retarded?
"

I believe that it has been proven that an unusual high number of
eye-blinks, made by a person while speaking, indicate that the person
doing the blinking is lying.

Whether it is true in this case, look at the clips of the debate and
judge for yourself.

juny

In the clips used in the DNC "Faces of Frustration" video, the person
who is talking is Senator Kerry.

I'm not sure what inferences you can draw about the President blinking
while listening to his opponent.

I did NOT say that the President blinked while listening to his
opponent, I said " I believe that it has been proven that an unusual
high number of eye-blinks, made by a person WHILE SPEAKING, indicate
that the person doing the blinking (while speaking) is lying".

Also, at to the "bright lights rebuttal, why did Senator Kerry not
have rapid eye blinks WHILE SPEAKING? Wasn't he in the same room and
under the same lights as the President? Come on, that is a very poor
excuse (bright lights) to justify the blinking of the President, while
speaking.

I also did not directly say that the President was lying, I said "
look at the clips of the debate and judge for yourself". And that is
exactly what I meant - make up your mind for yourself, just keep in
mind what I said!

juny