Old October 1st 04, 05:13 AM
yojimbo

Default Kudos to Fox News

Fox News was in charge of the pool camera for the debates. They caught some
moments of pure magic, where a picture told untold thousands of words. Did
you see how angry Bush looked when they did cutaway shots to him early while
Kerry answered? Whereas Kerry always looked calm and in control when Bush
was tripping over himself? Bet Rupert got on the phone quick, because they
stopped the cutaways to Bush as the debate progressed and the president kept
wilting. It needs to be stressed for those who didn't get a chance to watch
the debates that when Bush wasn't clearly dazed and confused, he looked
enraged. The contrast between the candidates couldn't have been more
pronounced. One candidate looked like a President and Commander in Chief
tonight, and it was NOT George W. Bush. I'm being kind and generous with my
words, this was not pretty, it was devastating.

Old October 1st 04, 05:18 AM
dxAce

yojimbo wrote:

Fox News was in charge of the pool camera for the debates. They caught some
moments of pure magic, where a picture told untold thousands of words. Did
you see how angry Bush looked when they did cutaway shots to him early while
Kerry answered? Whereas Kerry always looked calm and in control when Bush
was tripping over himself? Bet Rupert got on the phone quick, because they
stopped the cutaways to Bush as the debate progressed and the president kept
wilting. It needs to be stressed for those who didn't get a chance to watch
the debates that when Bush wasn't clearly dazed and confused, he looked
enraged. The contrast between the candidates couldn't have been more
pronounced. One candidate looked like a President and Commander in Chief
tonight, and it was NOT George W. Bush. I'm being kind and generous with my
words, this was not pretty, it was devastating.

I didn't watch it on TV. It's always been my experience that it is best to
'listen', rather than 'watch'.

The President did just fine.

dxAce

Old October 1st 04, 05:27 AM
yojimbo

"dxAce" wrote in message

The President did just fine.

I'm glad you think that way, like your hero, you are living in a fantasy
world. Believe me, I couldn't have dreamed that Bush could possibly be this
bad. He stank.

Old October 1st 04, 01:10 PM
Mark S. Holden

yojimbo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

The President did just fine.

I'm glad you think that way, like your hero, you are living in a fantasy
world. Believe me, I couldn't have dreamed that Bush could possibly be this
bad. He stank.

Considering you've sent dozens of messages critical of President Bush
over the last 8 days, your comment seems less than honest.

C-span cameras overheard Joe Lockhart telling Mike McCurry “The
consensus is it was a draw.”

Old October 1st 04, 02:32 PM
dxAce

yojimbo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

The President did just fine.

I'm glad you think that way, like your hero, you are living in a fantasy
world.

Is that somewhat akin to living in Canada?

dxAce
Michigan

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old October 1st 04, 03:07 PM
Joe

"dxAce" wrote in message

Pathetic? Idol?

Damn, I think we got an outbreak of mental illness north of our border.

We all know that the Canadian health care system broke down long ago, but

it has
taken awhile for the symptoms to fully manifest themselves.

From where I stand, I see that Canadians do just fine. They have the
essential advantage of using their brains much better than their neighbor
down south. Granted though, they don't have your dead end Rambo mentality.