Old October 13th 04, 03:10 AM
Al Patrick

Default Radio / TV stations to be taken over?

Steve Quayle ( http://www.stevequayle.com ) was telling tonight that
there had been numerous events of TV stations (? radio also) being
broken into. I don't recall all the details but he may have something
posted on his web site. Supposition is that when the U.S. is attacked
the next time -- and there will be a next time -- numerous stations will
be taken over and a propaganda film will be shown instead of being able
to see the whole event as with the 9/11 event. The next one is expected
to be much wider spread.

Something to think about. I just did a quick scan of his site and
didn't see anything about what he discussed tonight.

He can be heard at 7:00 PM EDT / 23:00 UTC M-F at 5.070 MHz

Al
Old October 13th 04, 03:33 AM
Honus

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Steve Quayle ( http://www.stevequayle.com ) was telling tonight that
there had been numerous events of TV stations (? radio also) being
broken into. I don't recall all the details but he may have something
posted on his web site. Supposition is that when the U.S. is attacked
the next time -- and there will be a next time -- numerous stations will
be taken over and a propaganda film will be shown instead of being able
to see the whole event as with the 9/11 event. The next one is expected
to be much wider spread.

Something to think about. I just did a quick scan of his site and
didn't see anything about what he discussed tonight.

He can be heard at 7:00 PM EDT / 23:00 UTC M-F at 5.070 MHz

Al, sometimes you really frighten me.

Old October 13th 04, 03:52 AM
Honus

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
You frighten too easily! What'll you do when the stuff really hits the
fan? :-)

What'll I do? Die of shock, most likely, if it hits the fan the way guys
like Quayle predict.

Old October 13th 04, 03:50 AM
BDK

In article xt0bd.4090$Rp4.2255@trnddc01, honus1
@earthlink.net.is.invalid says...

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Steve Quayle ( http://www.stevequayle.com ) was telling tonight that
there had been numerous events of TV stations (? radio also) being
broken into. I don't recall all the details but he may have something
posted on his web site. Supposition is that when the U.S. is attacked
the next time -- and there will be a next time -- numerous stations will
be taken over and a propaganda film will be shown instead of being able
to see the whole event as with the 9/11 event. The next one is expected
to be much wider spread.

Something to think about. I just did a quick scan of his site and
didn't see anything about what he discussed tonight.

He can be heard at 7:00 PM EDT / 23:00 UTC M-F at 5.070 MHz

Al, sometimes you really frighten me.

Sometimes??

BDK

Old October 13th 04, 04:07 AM
Honus

"BDK" wrote in message
In article xt0bd.4090$Rp4.2255@trnddc01, honus1
@earthlink.net.is.invalid says...

snip

Al, sometimes you really frighten me.

Sometimes??

It's hard to be scared when I'm LMAO.

Old October 13th 04, 03:05 PM
BDK

In article AZ0bd.4101$Rp4.3913@trnddc01, honus1

"BDK" wrote in message
In article xt0bd.4090$Rp4.2255@trnddc01, honus1
@earthlink.net.is.invalid says...

snip

Al, sometimes you really frighten me.

Sometimes??

It's hard to be scared when I'm LMAO.

The scary part is that Al isn't laughing!

BDK
Old October 13th 04, 03:14 PM
Al Patrick

"BDK" wrote in message

In article xt0bd.4090$Rp4.2255@trnddc01, honus1
says...

snip

Al, sometimes you really frighten me.

Sometimes??

It's hard to be scared when I'm LMAO.

The scary part is that Al isn't laughing!

BDK

Should I remind you if/when it happens?
Old October 13th 04, 02:29 PM
Frank White

In article , says...

Steve Quayle (
http://www.stevequayle.com ) was telling tonight that
there had been numerous events of TV stations (? radio also) being
broken into. I don't recall all the details but he may have something
posted on his web site. Supposition is that when the U.S. is attacked
the next time -- and there will be a next time -- numerous stations will
be taken over and a propaganda film will be shown instead of being able
to see the whole event as with the 9/11 event. The next one is expected
to be much wider spread.

Just out of curiosity, how would that stop those of us with
shortwave radios from tuning into foreign newscasts and finding
out what's going on?

Or using the Internet to do the same, then spreading the news
via telephone, e-mail, chatrooms, and newsgroups?

Something to think about. I just did a quick scan of his site and
didn't see anything about what he discussed tonight.

What I think is, the idea needs work.

He can be heard at 7:00 PM EDT / 23:00 UTC M-F at 5.070 MHz

I have other things to do, thank you.

FW

Old October 13th 04, 03:15 PM
Al Patrick

Frank White wrote:

In article , says...

Steve Quayle (
http://www.stevequayle.com ) was telling tonight that
there had been numerous events of TV stations (? radio also) being
broken into. I don't recall all the details but he may have something
posted on his web site. Supposition is that when the U.S. is attacked
the next time -- and there will be a next time -- numerous stations will
be taken over and a propaganda film will be shown instead of being able
to see the whole event as with the 9/11 event. The next one is expected
to be much wider spread.

Just out of curiosity, how would that stop those of us with
shortwave radios from tuning into foreign newscasts and finding
out what's going on?

Therein might lie the key!