Old October 13th 04, 10:13 PM
RHF

= = = "Martin Combs" wrote in message
= = = news:2I7bd.30980$cN6.21904@lakeread02...
I'm thinking about purchaseing one of those Grundig S350 radios
I'm just a casual listener when working in my garage anybody
got any comments on this radio,
also is Eaton the same as Grundig.

Marty
www.knotstuff.com

MC,

Check-Out the 'Grundig S350 "Super Radio" Tecsun BCL-2000' eGroup on YAHOO !

The ETON Corp. is the "Grundig" Radio Brand Name licensee for
North America. ETON WebSite is: http://www.grundigradio.com/

hth ~ RHF
..
Old October 13th 04, 10:36 PM
Sergio

"Martin Combs"

Martin: I have a S350 and is a good radio for listening to MW/AM.
For casual short wave is fine with good audio and sensitivity.
Is an anaolg radio so you have to tune from one side of the band to
the other to listen to different bands. This gets to be a pain after a
while.
It has a mechanical drift too so you have to be moving back into
frequency.
You can find them for $50 to $100.

For $70 you camn get the Degen 1103 and excellent pocket book size
shortwave, MW/AM, LW and FM radio with excellent sensitivity,
selectivity, direct entry frequency, tunning knob. Is a pocket size
radio with 200 plus memories.
No one has a radio at this price with this performance.
Check ebay they are selling them direct from China or from a dealer in
the USA.
Happy listening.Sergio
Old October 14th 04, 04:19 AM
Brian Denley

Martin Combs wrote:
I'm thinking about purchaseing one of those Grundig S350 radios I'm
just a casual listener when working in my garage anybody got any
comments on this radio, also is Eaton the same as Grundig.

Marty
www.knotstuff.com

Martin:
Very cheap (quality and price) with performance to match. You can do much
better for not too much more.

--
Brian Denley

Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 [Was: Tecsun BCL-2000 Preview (Grundig S350) Gary Shortwave 1 February 16th 04 11:16 PM
YB400PE [email protected] Shortwave 7 February 5th 04 12:34 PM
Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Radios that are offered World Wide under the Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Brand Name RHF Shortwave 5 February 5th 04 12:23 PM
Grundig Satellit 900 -=V=- Eton E1 XM Radio RHF Shortwave 5 February 5th 04 12:14 PM