Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21st 04, 04:18 PM
the captain

Default Ten-Tec DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU BUY FROM TEN-TEC

here is what my friend with the RX-340 is going through after he sent
them his 340

Can you believe that they do not return my phone calls and have not
responded to my emails inquiring how they are coming along with my
radio's problem? they have had the unit for five weeks so far. I
have no problem with being patient and allowing them to have plenty of
time to resolve the problem--I, in fact, do NOT want them to rush it.
But not to email me with a quick "here's where we stand so far, Dean"
update is inexcusable. I can't in good faith ever ever recommend
TenTec to anyone!

Amateur Radio and The Disaster - India Caveat Lector Dx 0 January 7th 05 07:47 PM
Disaster Help kazor General 0 September 4th 04 10:30 PM
Digital still photos from disaster sites Steve Stone Digital 6 May 22nd 04 12:25 AM
Digital still photos from disaster sites Steve Stone Digital 0 May 21st 04 01:46 PM
Space Weather - disaster Tim ODonnell Shortwave 0 November 5th 03 12:31 PM