Old October 26th 04, 10:17 PM
RHF

Default Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna {In-the-News} FS / FA

FO&A,

In-the-News: For Sale (FS) / For Auction (FA)

Another "Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna" is currently listed on eBay.

Item # 5727577051

Auction Ends: Saturday - 30 OCT 2004 @ 22:40:43 PDT

Please Note: That this is NOT my Auction.

SEARCH = Consumer Electronics : Radios : CB/HAM/Shortwave for 'kiwa'
KIWA= http://tinyurl.com/2fcqq

Also, Please Note that there is a KIWA "Pocket Loop" Shortwave
Loop Antenna and Regenerator Module currently listed on eBay.
eBay Auction Item # 5727907778
Auction Ends: Monday - 1 NOV 2004 @ 18:05:04 PST

fyi ~ RHF
..
REMEMBER that these are no longer being made and eBay is the major
source for the available used Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antennas that
are currently being offered For Sale / For Auction.
..
RUMOR has it that Kiwa Electronics is currently working on a
'new' AM/MW {Loop?Ferrite} Antenna for AM/MW DXers.
? ? ? Now Is That True ? ? ?
..
..
Old October 27th 04, 02:20 AM
Mr William Ev erhart III

.
REMEMBER that these are no longer being made and eBay is the major
source for the available used Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antennas that
are currently being offered For Sale / For Auction.
.
RUMOR has it that Kiwa Electronics is currently working on a
'new' AM/MW {Loop?Ferrite} Antenna for AM/MW DXers.
? ? ? Now Is That True ? ? ?
.
.

***&*^*** Thanks RFH - in the future, can you please notify the group
with each and every radio/antenna related auction that starts on Ebay?
Your friend..... '*' '*' '*'
````````
`````````

Old October 27th 04, 05:19 AM
John Barnard

It would be terrific news if they were working on a new antenna for MW
DXers. I like my KIWA MW loop very much but have this horrible urge to
compare it to a Quantum QX Pro ;-).

John Barnard

RHF wrote:

stuff snipped
.

Old November 13th 04, 04:45 PM
RHF

= = = (RHF) wrote in message
= = = . com...
FO&A,

In-the-News: For Sale (FS) / For Auction (FA)

Another "Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna" is currently listed on eBay.

Item # 5727577051

Auction Ends: Saturday - 30 OCT 2004 @ 22:40:43 PDT

This Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna
SOLD - With a Closing Bid of $441.31 with 18 Bidders.

Please Note: That this is NOT my Auction.

SEARCH = Consumer Electronics : Radios : CB/HAM/Shortwave for 'kiwa'
KIWA=
http://tinyurl.com/2fcqq

Also, Please Note that there is a KIWA "Pocket Loop" Shortwave
Loop Antenna and Regenerator Module currently listed on eBay.
eBay Auction Item # 5727907778
Auction Ends: Monday - 1 NOV 2004 @ 18:05:04 PST

This KIWA "Pocket Loop" Shortwave Loop Antenna and Regenerator Module
SOLD - With a Closing Bid of $103.55 with 7 Bidders.

fyi ~ RHF
.
REMEMBER that these are no longer being made and eBay is the major
source for the available used Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antennas that
are currently being offered For Sale / For Auction.
.
RUMOR has it that Kiwa Electronics is currently working on a
'new' AM/MW {Loop?Ferrite} Antenna for AM/MW DXers.
? ? ? Now Is That True ? ? ?
.
.

REVIEW: AOR LA-350 ACTIVE LOOP ANTENNA Steve Shortwave 2 October 15th 04 07:08 PM
Antenna Advice Chris Shortwave 5 September 20th 04 02:04 AM
KIWA Air core Am loop details wanted Nocturnal1 Homebrew 8 February 9th 04 07:42 PM
Good longwire shortwave attic antenna Tracy Fort Shortwave 5 December 31st 03 02:24 PM
RNZI Previews #275. 29 Nov-5 Dec '03 John A. Figliozzi Shortwave 0 November 29th 03 08:59 PM