Old October 28th 04, 02:56 PM
David

Default Proof of explosives at Al Qaaqaa

TV film of explosive material on 18 April 2003

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S3723.html?cat=1
Old October 28th 04, 03:04 PM
T. Early

"David" wrote in message
TV film of explosive material on 18 April 2003

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S3723.html?cat=1

Nice try, but factually deficient as usual. Next time you might
actually try reading.

"5 EYEWITNESS NEWS e-mailed pictures of the material we found to
experts in Washington Wednesday to see if it is the same kind of high
explosives that went missing in Al Qaqaa. They could not make that
determination. "

Now why would they do this if what they found was "proof of explosives
at Al Qaqaa."?

Old October 28th 04, 06:45 PM
David

It doesn't matter if they are the ''same''. They are dangerous items
20 miles from Baghdad, easily used by the insurgency, and they were
unguarded. And Bush was moving the Army so quickly they left lots of
these sites unguarded and these materials are now being used against
us.

Incompetence.

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:04:49 -0400, "T. Early"
wrote:

.. .

Old October 28th 04, 06:53 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

It doesn't matter if they are the ''same''. They are dangerous items
20 miles from Baghdad, easily used by the insurgency, and they were
unguarded. And Bush was moving the Army so quickly they left lots of
these sites unguarded and these materials are now being used against
us.

Incompetence.

Incompetence. Hmmmmmm... I think incompetence was the fact that your daddy
didn't wear a condom, and your momma didn't use birth control.

How's that for incompetence?

I'm sure the brother and sister team are proud of their 'tard boy though.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 29th 04, 01:39 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

I'm sure the brother and sister team are proud of their 'tard boy though.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

No way to talk about your own parents, hillbilly..

I see the word 'tard is engraved forever into your brain. Good luck. It
will NEVER go away and may well cause an even deeper psychosis than you
already have.

How's the ammunition gathering going Steve? Figure you'll have enough
for election day? Have the FBI been around to check out your sanity yet?

mike

Old October 28th 04, 08:06 PM
Radio Flyer

As if any of this has anything to do with Bush. Everyone with any military
knowledge knows that the military officers are the ones making the calls in
that situation. I can't understand how some people can actually believe that
the President is an actual "Military Planner". If you want to blame someone,
blame the leaders in the military.

"David" wrote in message
It doesn't matter if they are the ''same''. They are dangerous items
20 miles from Baghdad, easily used by the insurgency, and they were
unguarded. And Bush was moving the Army so quickly they left lots of
these sites unguarded and these materials are now being used against
us.

Incompetence.

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:04:49 -0400, "T. Early"
wrote:

. ..

Old October 28th 04, 09:02 PM
T. Early

"David" wrote in message
It doesn't matter if they are the ''same''. They are dangerous
items
20 miles from Baghdad, easily used by the insurgency, and they were
unguarded. And Bush was moving the Army so quickly they left lots
of
these sites unguarded and these materials are now being used against
us.

Incompetence.

Yes, it was highly incompetent of you to the title your post with
reference to the "controversial" explosives at Al Qaaqaa, and now try
to backpeddle furiously to cover the fact you were distorting the
whole issue with phony "proof"-----just like your candidate.

Of course you're equally wrong about who was "moving the Army" (as if
Bush makes the battle plan), but comapred to the first gaffe that's
pretty minor. I doubt he's an armchair general like those
complaining about moving fast.

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:04:49 -0400, "T. Early"
wrote:

. ..

Old October 29th 04, 01:44 AM
Sir Cumference

David wrote:

TV film of explosive material on 18 April 2003

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S3723.html?cat=1

What kind of explosives?

Old October 29th 04, 02:09 PM
David

The explosives which Bush claims weren't there.

Old October 29th 04, 05:08 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"David" wrote in message
| The explosives which Bush claims weren't there.

PRickets, PRickets, PRickets.

The explosives of which Mr. Holbrooke states, "We don't
know what the facts are."

PRickets, maybe you should learn about the facts before
playing with Mom and Dad's computer.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

"If a man wants his dreams to come true then he must wake up."
- Anonymous

---