Old November 2nd 04, 02:17 PM
dxAce

Carter Grabarczyk wrote:

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:
"We now know that the 377 tons represents less than
one-tenth of one percent of the munitions U.S. forces
have captured or destroyed."

It's a non - issue, folks.

Are you crazy???? You TOTALLY miss the point.

The point is *NOT* the bazillion tons we have captured, but rather what
we *have not* captured that is presumably in the hands of the insurgents.

Even if 377 tons is one tenth of a percent and you use only 50 or 100
pounds of that, that is still enough for a car bomb that will kill or
maim *your* son or daughter.

Maybe you believe it will make the parents feel better to know that
their child was killed by a "non-issue".

Sheesh, talk about non-critical thinking!

73...

It is YOU who is incapable of non-critical thinking.

Think about it. Try.

No one under the sun could ever hope to capture everything in a country that was
awash in weapons. By your way of thinking, Saddam would have been better off
left in power.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 2nd 04, 02:30 PM
JuLiE Dxer

Lets keep this political **** in its proper place.
That means outside rec.radio.shortwave...

Old November 2nd 04, 03:00 PM
Skellington35

Lets keep this political **** in its proper place.
That means outside rec.radio.shortwave

Yet MORE lunacy from the RRS policewoman.
ADD something to the group by posting something on topic, and ignore this
stuff, or shut your snippy little foulmouth and walk away.
We don't need OT posts in here, but we've always had them, and most of us know
how to use our brains and filters and ignore it. We DON'T need your brand of
utterly childish stupidity to add to the problem.
Get a hobby.
Skellington
Old November 2nd 04, 04:16 PM
Brian

Lets keep this political **** in its proper place.
That means outside rec.radio.shortwave...

I'm really sorry, but shut the **** up, thanks.

-Brian

Old November 2nd 04, 04:19 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian" wrote in message
link.net...

| Lets keep this political **** in its proper place.
| That means outside rec.radio.shortwave...
|
| I'm really sorry, but shut the **** up, thanks.
|
| -Brian

Wow, Mom and Dad are letting you play with the computer again?

I'm sorry, as far as I can tell, this is a "no children allowed" newsgroup.
Now, go back to eating Captain Crunch and watching MTV.

That's a good little boy...

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

"If a man wants his dreams to come true then he must wake up."
- Anonymous

---

Old November 2nd 04, 07:05 PM
Amber

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
link.net...

"m II" wrote in message
| Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:
|
| "We now know that the 377 tons represents less than
| one-tenth of one percent of the munitions U.S. forces
| have captured or destroyed."
|
| http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41216
|
| It's a non - issue, folks.
|
| It is if you're near any of it when it goes off. Say it takes half a
| pound to shatter a human body into pieces small enough to make it
| unrecognizable.
|
| A bit of arithmetic says that 377 tons (US 2000 pound ton) would equate
| to 377 X 2000 X 2 = 1508000 single fatalities.
|
| If anyone thinks that's a non issue, they are arms dealers, complete
| idiots or Bush lovers...but I repeat myself..(1)

Is it now? You would see it that way. It's a fraction of what they
destroyed, so it's a non issue? It's over 300 tons of the explosive used to
down Panam 103. They used a pound of it do down that plane.

Mike, Mike, Mike....you're dead wrong. Life is a game of numbers,
and 1.5 million folks haven't died. More Leftist hyperbole, from another
Canuck attempting (in vain) to influence a foreign (to you) election.

Yeah. We Canadians would be engaging in a rather futile exercise, thinking
we could influence today's election. That job has been taken by Bush's
friends in Saudi Arabia. He covers their ass and they cover his. Deny,
deny and deny. Just like Bush's National Guard Service, or lack thereof.
Bush supporters seem highly selective when it comes to what they accept as
fact. Everybody but Bush's team is lying.

Why not just enjoy your Canadianness? Hum to yourself, rock back
and forth, wear a toque, and curse the people of Quebec, as your nation
fades into a predictable nothingness.

Better our predictable nothingness to what another 4 years of Bush will give
the United States. We should all be scared at the thought of that coming to
pass.
ADF

73,

Old November 3rd 04, 06:32 AM
JuLiE Dxer

of interest.. This idiot crossposted this to

rec.radio.shortwave

How does this pertain to short wave radio??

P L O N K !!!
Old November 4th 04, 12:11 AM
Ian Smith

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Brian" wrote in message
link.net...

| Lets keep this political **** in its proper place.
| That means outside rec.radio.shortwave...
|
| I'm really sorry, but shut the **** up, thanks.
|
| -Brian

Wow, Mom and Dad are letting you play with the computer again?

I'm sorry, as far as I can tell, this is a "no children allowed"

newsgroup.
Now, go back to eating Captain Crunch and watching MTV.

Personally I prefer Cheetohs, but every once in a while one of
those big plastic jars of Utz Cheese Balls. Sadly, we don't get them
over here. ;-)

at http://www.TitanNews.com