Old November 2nd 04, 05:48 PM
Burr Patterson, Jr.

Default Heading South

Getting everything loaded up for my trip south. I'll be able to vote in
three counties on the way down plus LA when I get there.

Burr
Vote Republican,
Porsche in every driveway
DVD in every home
Ipod on every belt

Old November 2nd 04, 05:53 PM
dxAce

"Burr Patterson, Jr." wrote:

Getting everything loaded up for my trip south. I'll be able to vote in
three counties on the way down plus LA when I get there.

Have a safe trip, vote as often as you can!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 2nd 04, 06:49 PM
Dyuob Poltice

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 17:48:24 GMT, "Burr Patterson, Jr."
wrote:

Getting everything loaded up for my trip south. I'll be able to vote in
three counties on the way down plus LA when I get there.

Burr
Vote Republican,
Porsche in every driveway
DVD in every home
Ipod on every belt

I always found it interesting that conservatives can persecute
everyone else for the same thing they s****** about among
themselves....

Old November 2nd 04, 07:06 PM
Burr Patterson, Jr.

I always found it interesting that conservatives can persecute
everyone else for the same thing they

s****** Is this some form of the "N" word????

about among
themselves....

Old November 2nd 04, 07:09 PM
Dyuob Poltice

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:06:25 GMT, "Burr Patterson, Jr."
wrote:

I always found it interesting that conservatives can persecute
everyone else for the same thing they

s****** Is this some form of the "N" word????

about among
themselves....

*sigh*

Noun: s******
A disrespectful laugh.

I see that education of yours never goes to waste....

Old November 2nd 04, 09:19 PM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Burr Patterson, Jr." wrote in message

something

Burr, did you get my last e-mail?

The 650 is doing some odd things at present. Did you ever have a problem
with the computer locking up? As of now, it's not always coming on at all,
and when it does, it stays on for a couple minutes then the display goes
funny and a few seconds after that, the audio goes out (seems like some sort
of voltage regulation problem... DC-DC convertor problem, possibly, that
sends the tuning to one end of the band or the other). I hate to think I'm
going to have to send the computer to Eton for repairs..

Get back to me ASAP, please.

Old November 2nd 04, 08:48 PM
Diverd4777

In article , Dyuob Poltice
writes:

Getting everything loaded up for my trip south. I'll be able to vote in
three counties on the way down plus LA when I get there.

Vote early & often..That's Democracy; Gotta Love it..!

Old November 2nd 04, 07:07 PM
uncle arnie

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:48 am, Burr Patterson, Jr. posted
to rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

Getting everything loaded up for my trip south. I'll be able to vote in
three counties on the way down plus LA when I get there.

Burr
Vote Republican,
Porsche in every driveway
DVD in every home
Ipod on every belt

Gun in every glove box.
Buckle on every belt.
Praise the lord on every lip.
Ignorance in every brain.
Greed in every heart.
Brainless dolts running in every election.
Old November 3rd 04, 01:13 AM
Howard

wrote:

Getting everything loaded up for my trip south. I'll be able to vote in
three counties on the way down plus LA when I get there.

Burr
Vote Republican,
Porsche in every driveway
DVD in every home
Ipod on every belt

Burr,
Which route are you taking?? Don't you only cover Kern and LA counties
if I remember your whereabouts correctly - or are you going the
really long way around. Don't forget to vote for anyone other than
Barbara Boxer!

Howard
Old November 3rd 04, 02:11 AM
Burr

"Howard"
Burr,
Which route are you taking?? Don't you only cover Kern and LA counties
if I remember your whereabouts correctly - or are you going the
really long way around. Don't forget to vote for anyone other than
Barbara Boxer!

Howard

YUP But, it sounds better the way I tell it!!!

Lord I hope we don't get any more Boxer

Less then an hour plus the lines

Burr

GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 10:44 PM
HCJB new schedule Mike Terry Shortwave 0 September 29th 04 06:59 PM
Dassie DXpedition (South Africa) John Plimmer Shortwave 5 September 20th 04 04:54 PM
Incredible conditions to South Asia Dan Robinson Shortwave 4 September 7th 04 05:51 AM
( OT ) Quite a bit... ;-) Diverd4777 Shortwave 3 February 7th 04 02:33 AM