Old September 4th 04, 04:44 AM
Dan Robinson

Default Incredible conditions to South Asia

For those who were listening, there were just amazing conditions Friday
night EST to South Asia,
as well as extreme southern Latin America. Sri Lanka booming in on
11.905, India on 10330
and 11620 well into Friday evening, and numerous South Asian and likely
some Southeast
Asian frequencies on 60 meters. I haven't heard an opening like that
in decades....

Old September 6th 04, 02:21 AM
Stereophile22

For those who were listening, there were just amazing conditions Friday
night EST to South Asia,
as well as extreme southern Latin America. Sri Lanka booming in on

interesting. even on Saturday, dx conditions were still very good, even in the
VHF hi band (136 to 174 MHZ).

besides just the shortwave bands.

I didn't listen to my radio today (Sunday) yet, though. Think I'll go try it
now.

Old September 7th 04, 05:51 AM
4nradio

Not only was VHF and shortwave better than usual, so was mediumwave. See my
posting titled "Trans-Pacific MW and Tropical Band Loggings". Sunday
morning, Sept. 6th was excellent, with Japanese and Korean MW signals making
it to the Seattle-Tacoma area where I live.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA

Dig deep on this one KØHB Dx 10 December 30th 04 02:29 AM
Dig deep on this one KØHB General 4 December 30th 04 02:29 AM
Dig deep on this one KØHB Policy 8 December 30th 04 02:29 AM
Dig deep on this one KØHB Dx 0 December 29th 04 05:09 AM
( OT ) Quite a bit... ;-) Diverd4777 Shortwave 3 February 7th 04 02:33 AM