Old November 3rd 04, 02:11 AM
Burr

"Howard"
Burr,
Which route are you taking?? Don't you only cover Kern and LA counties
if I remember your whereabouts correctly - or are you going the
really long way around. Don't forget to vote for anyone other than
Barbara Boxer!

Howard

PS: It's San Bernardino & Kern

Old November 3rd 04, 02:32 AM
Howard

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 02:11:52 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

"Howard"
Burr,
Which route are you taking?? Don't you only cover Kern and LA counties
if I remember your whereabouts correctly - or are you going the
really long way around. Don't forget to vote for anyone other than
Barbara Boxer!

Howard

PS: It's San Bernardino & Kern

Well, at least I had half of it correct 8-} Does the fact that I
didn't vote for Boxer, or that ditz Maxine Waters, count for bonus
points?
Old November 3rd 04, 04:07 AM
Burr

"Howard"

Well, at least I had half of it correct 8-} Does the fact that I
didn't vote for Boxer, or that ditz Maxine Waters, count for bonus
points?

Man, I'd give you the world to stop those two.

Burr

Looks like the state just went Kerry! I did my part to stop him!!!

Old November 3rd 04, 05:58 AM
Howard

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 04:07:53 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

"Howard"

Well, at least I had half of it correct 8-} Does the fact that I
didn't vote for Boxer, or that ditz Maxine Waters, count for bonus
points?

Man, I'd give you the world to stop those two.

Burr

Looks like the state just went Kerry! I did my part to stop him!!!

Boxer has claimed victory with a 13% margin and Maxine Waters is
re-elected with 73% of the vote. Waters has it so wrapped up that she
doesn't even have to campaign - a true shame considering all she
hasn't done for her constituents other than breed hatred of the
government to which she has been elected. Heck, I'd even vote for the
homeless guy who talks to imaginary people and panhandles at the local
convenience store versus Ms. Waters. Her office never even responds
to inquiries on her positions on pending legislation ........ yup,
really serving the constituency. Unless of course you claim to have
information that supports her continuing contention that the CIA is
behind the drug problem in South-Central LA, which is part of her
district. Of course, when that is considered it makes it easier to
understand why she keeps getting re-elected.

Howard

GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 10:44 PM
HCJB new schedule Mike Terry Shortwave 0 September 29th 04 06:59 PM
Dassie DXpedition (South Africa) John Plimmer Shortwave 5 September 20th 04 04:54 PM
Incredible conditions to South Asia Dan Robinson Shortwave 4 September 7th 04 05:51 AM
( OT ) Quite a bit... ;-) Diverd4777 Shortwave 3 February 7th 04 02:33 AM