Old November 20th 04, 02:49 PM
DeWayne

"Larry Ozarow" wrote in message
news:eNxnd.108$K36.27@trndny03...

DeWayne wrote:

Seems to me that Prednisone (sp?) is made from pregnant mare urine.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Who in their right mind swould put that in their
bodies.

DeWayne

You are wrong. Aren't you sitting at a computer? It took
about 30 sec to determine that it is a drug called Premarin,
used to treat the symptoms of menopause, not Prednisone
which is a man-made steroid. I guess that would imply that
the answer to your question is "menopausal women."

Thanks for your concern Larry, but you really shouldn't get so worked up
over it. Is it any wonder that their are so many lunatics today? Look at the
crap people accept as normal medical treatment. Yes I remember now it is
Premarin. Horse urine? Pathetic!

DeWayne

Old November 20th 04, 05:20 PM
John Barnard

That's the nature of medicine. Some hormones can be isolated easily from urine
or milk if for no other reason that it is more efficient and cost-effective to
isolate from urine or milk than to perform organic syntheses. What is truly
disgusting is how a number of synthetic drugs are never properly evaluated for
long-term toxicity before going to market.

Regards

John Barnard

Old November 20th 04, 08:19 PM
DeWayne

"John Barnard" wrote in message
That's the nature of medicine. Some hormones can be isolated easily from
urine
or milk if for no other reason that it is more efficient and
cost-effective to
isolate from urine or milk than to perform organic syntheses. What is
truly
disgusting is how a number of synthetic drugs are never properly evaluated
for
long-term toxicity before going to market.

True, and just look at the side effects listed on commonly used drugs.
Remember Thalidamide (sp?). It was a tranquilizer given to pregnant women.
Babies were born with flipper like legs and arms and other horrors, just so
the mother could be calmed. Many of the side effects listed on medicine
should scare people away but it doesn't seem to very often. Medical is BIG
business. $$$$$

Regards

John Barnard

Old November 20th 04, 08:42 PM
Howard

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:19:20 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

[...]

The one I like is for Protonix which is given as treatment for Acid
Reflux; one of the side effects listed is "stomach cramps and
diahreah." Hmm, taking the medicine to solve one stomach problem
while creating another ........ okay, in today's world it almost makes
sense.
Old November 21st 04, 07:28 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

I'm a diabetic, and I don't
care if they extract the insulin from pureed goat **** that's been
fermenting on Brother Stair's farm for a month.

Stair is now manufacturing pharmaceuticals without a license? What nerve.

mike

Old November 21st 04, 08:05 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

I'm a diabetic, and I don't
care if they extract the insulin from pureed goat **** that's been
fermenting on Brother Stair's farm for a month.

Stair is now manufacturing pharmaceuticals without a license? What nerve.

Can't be any worse than that fake **** coming through the border with
Canada.

Old November 21st 04, 01:25 PM
John Barnard

Fake ****? Care to explain why you Yankees came in droves to get our flu shots?
I suggest that you take a look in your own backyard for fake **** as the FDA
seems to let plenty of **** into your own backyard.

JB

Old November 21st 04, 01:28 PM
dxAce

John Barnard wrote:

Fake ****? Care to explain why you Yankees came in droves to get our flu shots?
I suggest that you take a look in your own backyard for fake **** as the FDA
seems to let plenty of **** into your own backyard.

LMAO at the Canadian 'tard boy.

If you want **** 'tard boy... you'd better look closer to home. I HIGHLY suggest
that you do so.

Know what I mean?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 21st 04, 03:59 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

LMAO at the Canadian 'tard boy.

If you want **** 'tard boy... you'd better look closer to home. I HIGHLY suggest
that you do so.

Know what I mean?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Trust you to be an expert on sh*t. You use the word 'ass' in almost
every post you make. I see you've lost your 'partner..the 'F' is
missing out of your LMFAO. Pervert.

mike
Old November 21st 04, 04:04 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

LMAO at the Canadian 'tard boy.

If you want **** 'tard boy... you'd better look closer to home. I HIGHLY suggest
that you do so.

Know what I mean?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Trust you to be an expert on sh*t. You use the word 'ass' in almost
every post you make. I see you've lost your 'partner..the 'F' is
missing out of your LMFAO. Pervert.

Pervert? Most of the perverts I know live in Canada, 'tard boy.

LMFAO at the stupid Canadian 'tard boy.

Just remember, the average IQ is higher in the USA than it it is in Canada.

I think that the country count total and QSL count is too!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm