Old November 21st 04, 04:30 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Pervert? Most of the perverts I know live in Canada, 'tard boy.

I guess you would know. It looks as though you don't like mingling
with your own kind near home.

LMFAO at the stupid Canadian 'tard boy.

Just remember, the average IQ is higher in the USA than it it is in Canada.

It would be ten points higher if you moved to another country. It's
not our fault you were in Canada when they took the last survey. That
hurt.

I think that the country count total and QSL count is too!

How are your militia connections doing? Been buying them any more
ammo? Have the Feds been by yet to check your sanity?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Does that page advocate the violent overthrow of the American
government? Is It Michigan Militia approved?

mike
Old November 21st 04, 04:32 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

Michigan Militia?

I'm with UCOMM.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 21st 04, 07:41 PM
Honus

"John Barnard" wrote in message
Fake ****? Care to explain why you Yankees came in droves to get our flu

shots?
I suggest that you take a look in your own backyard for fake **** as the

FDA
seems to let plenty of **** into your own backyard.

Because as I've been pointing out this whole time, **** or **** is better
than nothing, as long as it works. On top of that, I didn't say that all
Canadian medicines were ****e, (I've bought some myself) and even further, m
II and I were making cracks about Brother Stair's pharmaceutical plant.
Relax some.

Old November 22nd 04, 06:30 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Michigan Militia?

I'm with UCOMM.

CommIntern is more like it.

mike
Old November 22nd 04, 09:32 AM

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 08:28:27 -0500, dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

Fake ****? Care to explain why you Yankees came in droves to get our flu shots?
I suggest that you take a look in your own backyard for fake **** as the FDA
seems to let plenty of **** into your own backyard.

LMAO at the Canadian 'tard boy.

If you want **** 'tard boy... you'd better look closer to home. I HIGHLY suggest
that you do so.

Know what I mean?

You mean that Vioxx ****, right?

Old November 22nd 04, 09:33 AM

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:04:40 -0500, dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

LMAO at the Canadian 'tard boy.

If you want **** 'tard boy... you'd better look closer to home. I HIGHLY suggest
that you do so.

Know what I mean?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Trust you to be an expert on sh*t. You use the word 'ass' in almost
every post you make. I see you've lost your 'partner..the 'F' is
missing out of your LMFAO. Pervert.

Pervert? Most of the perverts I know live in Canada, 'tard boy.

Admitting that he knows a lot of perverts. That's pretty
boring.

Old November 23rd 04, 01:24 AM
John Barnard

Relaxation point taken! So I'm going to presume that you believe that beer is
the best medicine and that the first round is on you? ;-)

Regards

John Barnard

Old November 23rd 04, 01:33 AM
Honus

"John Barnard" wrote in message
Relaxation point taken! So I'm going to presume that you believe that beer

is
the best medicine and that the first round is on you? ;-)

As long as it's real beer, and not some of that bottled Canadian ****.

Just kidding. Beer is great medicine, and I'd love to buy the first round!
Meet me in Vancouver sometime.

Old November 23rd 04, 05:16 AM
John Barnard

LOL! Well, every now and again I do make it out to Vancouver so I'll have to
take you up on that and if you are ever in Edmonton, I'll be happy to buy the
first round!

Regards

John Barnard