Old December 22nd 04, 03:50 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
news:356yd.4722$Y72.1853@edtnps91...
Honus wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

The Declaration of Independence was not written with any colour in mind.

The Constitution was not written with any colour in mind.

The Bill of Rights was not written with any colour in mind.

As soon as you think you can take my rights away because of my heritage

or
colour, be forewarned, I might just be there to take yours away first.

This is an old post, I understand...but isn't it interesting, his

spelling
of the word "color"? Not as I just spelled it, like a typical American
would. But "colour", like a typical Brit would.

Or like a typical -Canadian- would.

Hmm.

darn. You found him out. We planted him there years ago in order to
discredit America in the eyes of the world. It's worked admirably well
up until now.

I was thinking more along the lines of that -really- old thread (don't tell
jd wink wink) about him being your father and all.

He's even managed to screw up your national IQ bell curve and without
him, the US would have scored a lot better than the 27th world placing
in scholastic rank.

Thanks fer nuthin' Honus, now we have to put Fort on the front line.

Don't. He might get hit, and "it" splatters.

Then again, if we were fighting the Canadian army him taking a round
wouldn't be a concern, would it? g

Umm...you guys -do- have an army, don't you? Or do you just rely on ours?

Old December 22nd 04, 04:05 AM
Honus

"beerbarrel" wrote in message

Honus wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

Yeah Americans even fight for the rights of gays like yourself! See we
don't always fight for what we believe in! Sometimes we fight for what
you believe in.

That's an extraordinarily ignorant statement, even from you. And I'll bet
you don't even see it.

Old December 23rd 04, 03:22 AM
Honus

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Tue 21 Dec 2004 10:46:22p, "Honus"
wrote in message

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Tue 21 Dec 2004 10:06:12p, "Honus"
wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

The Declaration of Independence was not written with
any colour in mind.

The Constitution was not written with any colour in
mind.

The Bill of Rights was not written with any colour in
mind.

As soon as you think you can take my rights away
because of my heritage or colour, be forewarned, I
might just be there to take yours away first.

This is an old post, I understand...but isn't it
interesting, his spelling of the word "color"? Not as I
just spelled it, like a typical American would. But
"colour", like a typical Brit would.

Or like a typical -Canadian- would.

Hmm.

Uh-huh... Just so expectations are set appropriately,
about how far back are you prepared to rummage through
posts to find marginal "cut-down" material?

It wasn't intended as a cut down. Hence the smiley. And you
seem to have missed the first sentence of my comments, in
which I acknowledged that it was an old post. Would you
like me to explain in depth just exactly how I came up with
that old post, or are you just willing to appreciate the
humor of it and go from there? I've detected a glimmer of
humor in dxAce...where's yours? Now watch.... ...there,
a smiley. That means I'm not really busting your chops for
trying to bust mine.

okay - I get it...

So, just so expectations are set appropriately , about
how far back are you prepared to rummage through old(er)
posts to find marginal cut-down material?

I'm a-Grinnin'!

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email: