Old December 14th 04, 01:26 AM
George Ashley

Default Fantastic new website!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/lardass_lloyd_davies/

They say a picture is worth a thousand words!

W4FQF
Master Harmonica Player
Colliersville, Tennessee
Old December 14th 04, 03:28 AM
George Ashley

Subject: Fantastic new website!!!
From: beerbarrel
Date: 12/13/2004 8:20 PM Central Standard Time
On 14 Dec 2004 01:26:09 GMT,
(George Ashley) wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/lardass_lloyd_davies/

They say a picture is worth a thousand words!

W4FQF
Master Harmonica Player
Colliersville, Tennessee

You sure that ain't you Georgie?

Well, it sure as hell isn't you ****** boy!

W4FQF
Master Harmonica Player
Colliersville, Tennessee
Old December 14th 04, 04:12 AM
dxAce

From: beerbarrel
Date: 12/13/2004 8:20 PM Central Standard Time
On 14 Dec 2004 01:26:09 GMT,
(George Ashley) wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/lardass_lloyd_davies/

They say a picture is worth a thousand words!

W4FQF
Master Harmonica Player
Colliersville, Tennessee

You sure that ain't you Georgie?

Well, it sure as hell isn't you ****** boy!

I thank the Great Spirit every day for the fact that I'm not white like you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old December 14th 04, 05:01 AM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

From: beerbarrel
Date: 12/13/2004 8:20 PM Central Standard Time
On 14 Dec 2004 01:26:09 GMT,
(George Ashley) wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/lardass_lloyd_davies/

They say a picture is worth a thousand words!

W4FQF
Master Harmonica Player
Colliersville, Tennessee

You sure that ain't you Georgie?

Well, it sure as hell isn't you ****** boy!

I thank the Great Spirit every day for the fact that I'm not white like you.

Let me make something very clear to you Mr. Polly:

The Declaration of Independence was not written with any colour in mind.

The Constitution was not written with any colour in mind.

The Bill of Rights was not written with any colour in mind.

As soon as you think you can take my rights away because of my heritage or
colour, be forewarned, I might just be there to take yours away first.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 14th 04, 05:13 AM
dxAce

beerbarrel wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:01:46 -0500, dxAce wrote:

As soon as you think you can take my rights away because of my heritage or
colour, be forewarned, I might just be there to take yours away first.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'm sure I could detect the faint sound of a round being chambered in
Steve's.....naw...must be my hearing...

I think you may have heard the sound of distant thunder...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 15th 04, 11:37 PM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message

I thank the Great Spirit every day for the fact that I'm not white like

you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Don't be to upset with George Steve. He's not really human. It's beleived by
most that Georges parents aquired him wile raiding warthog litters.

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-
(Hide the $100 to reply!)

Old December 22nd 04, 03:06 AM
Honus

"dxAce" wrote in message

The Declaration of Independence was not written with any colour in mind.

The Constitution was not written with any colour in mind.

The Bill of Rights was not written with any colour in mind.

As soon as you think you can take my rights away because of my heritage or
colour, be forewarned, I might just be there to take yours away first.

This is an old post, I understand...but isn't it interesting, his spelling
of the word "color"? Not as I just spelled it, like a typical American
would. But "colour", like a typical Brit would.

Or like a typical -Canadian- would.

Hmm.

Old December 22nd 04, 03:45 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

The Declaration of Independence was not written with any colour in mind.

The Constitution was not written with any colour in mind.

The Bill of Rights was not written with any colour in mind.

As soon as you think you can take my rights away because of my heritage or
colour, be forewarned, I might just be there to take yours away first.

This is an old post, I understand...but isn't it interesting, his spelling
of the word "color"? Not as I just spelled it, like a typical American
would. But "colour", like a typical Brit would.

Or like a typical -Canadian- would.

Hmm.

darn. You found him out. We planted him there years ago in order to
discredit America in the eyes of the world. It's worked admirably well
up until now.

He's even managed to screw up your national IQ bell curve and without
him, the US would have scored a lot better than the 27th world placing
in scholastic rank.

Thanks fer nuthin' Honus, now we have to put Fort on the front line.

mike

Old December 22nd 04, 03:46 AM
Honus

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Tue 21 Dec 2004 10:06:12p, "Honus"
wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

The Declaration of Independence was not written with any
colour in mind.

The Constitution was not written with any colour in mind.

The Bill of Rights was not written with any colour in
mind.

As soon as you think you can take my rights away because
of my heritage or colour, be forewarned, I might just be
there to take yours away first.

This is an old post, I understand...but isn't it
interesting, his spelling of the word "color"? Not as I
just spelled it, like a typical American would. But
"colour", like a typical Brit would.

Or like a typical -Canadian- would.

Hmm.

Uh-huh... Just so expectations are set appropriately, about
how far back are you prepared to rummage through posts to find
marginal "cut-down" material?

It wasn't intended as a cut down. Hence the smiley. And you seem to have
missed the first sentence of my comments, in which I acknowledged that it
was an old post. Would you like me to explain in depth just exactly how I
came up with that old post, or are you just willing to appreciate the humor
of it and go from there? I've detected a glimmer of humor in dxAce...where's
yours? Now watch.... ...there, a smiley. That means I'm not really
busting your chops for trying to bust mine.