Old December 26th 04, 09:38 PM
RHF

DaviD,
..
While you are an Uber Liberal ELITIST who pretends to be Enlighten ;-}
..
something to think about ~ RHF
..
..

Old December 26th 04, 11:28 PM
David

Explain my Uber Liberal Leftist tendencies, please.

I'll cop to supporting Social Security in its current form and top to
bottom restructuring of Health Care insurance, but those are both
pretty much up the middle ideas, politically.

Where are these radical ''liberal'' ideas I'm promoting?

On 26 Dec 2004 13:38:43 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD,
.

Old December 26th 04, 11:33 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

Explain my Uber Liberal Leftist tendencies, please.

I'll cop to supporting Social Security in its current form and top to
bottom restructuring of Health Care insurance, but those are both
pretty much up the middle ideas, politically.

Where are these radical ''liberal'' ideas I'm promoting?

Still don't get it do you, 'tard boy?

Are you really that frickin stupid?

(The answer of course, is YES)

Please, hit the damn road.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 27th 04, 12:54 AM
RHF

DaviD,
..
You see - You Don't See - Because You are Blinded by your own Beliefs.
..
Social Security is BROKEN [.]
..
Social Security Needs FIXING [.]
..
The Chileans Did It !
..
The Germans are 'trying' to Do It.
..
We (the USofA) had better Get To Work - Now !
..
so say i - my opinions stated as facts ~ RHF
..
..

Old December 27th 04, 01:44 AM
David

Where are y'all coming from, anyway. Since when is defecit spending
OK with the ''conservatives''? Don't you think it's at all possible
that Bush is just doing a massive wealth transfer from working people
to the idle rich?

''In about 13 years, the system is projected to start paying out more
in benefits than it collects in benefits. Then, the government must
start repaying the excess Social Security funds it already has spent.
With the repaid funds, the system can cover full benefits until 2042,
according to the forecast by Social Security's Board of Trustees. The
Congressional Budget Office (news - web sites) predicted the system is
in better shape and probably can pay full benefits a decade longer.''
--ap

On 26 Dec 2004 16:54:50 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD,
.

Old December 27th 04, 04:20 AM
running dogg

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

''In Sinclair Lewis's 1935 novel "It Can't Happen Here," a
conservative southern politician is helped to the presidency by a
nationally syndicated radio talk show host. The politician - Buzz
Windrip - runs his campaign on family values, the flag, and
patriotism. Windrip and the talk show host portray advocates of
traditional American democracy as anti-American. When Windrip becomes
President, he opens a Guantanamo-style detention center, and the
viewpoint character of the book, Vermont newspaper editor Doremus
Jessup, flees to Canada to avoid prosecution under new "patriotic"
laws that make it illegal to criticize the President. ''

Of course you meant to say that he fled to CanaDuh.

You're getting off to a roaring start today 'tard boy. Keep it up.

LMAO at the delusional 'tard.

So you agree that it should be illegal to criticize the President? Or
that anybody who dares to criticize the President should move to
"CanaDuh" and get out of the way of "patriotic" Americans?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 27th 04, 04:24 AM
running dogg

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

You'd rather have a Connecticut Yankee who pretends to be a cowboy?

You'd rather have a Massachusetts 'tard boy who pretends to be a hero?

He went to Vietnam. Your "hero" Bush didn't. Bush used his family's
influence to get out of going, while Kerry, who could have done the same
thing (he's related to one of the most powerful families in
Massachusetts), didn't. Forget about awards and such. Kerry went to war
and Bush weaseled out. That is a fact. Who's more courageous?

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 27th 04, 06:56 AM
dxAce

running dogg wrote:

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

''In Sinclair Lewis's 1935 novel "It Can't Happen Here," a
conservative southern politician is helped to the presidency by a
nationally syndicated radio talk show host. The politician - Buzz
Windrip - runs his campaign on family values, the flag, and
patriotism. Windrip and the talk show host portray advocates of
traditional American democracy as anti-American. When Windrip becomes
President, he opens a Guantanamo-style detention center, and the
viewpoint character of the book, Vermont newspaper editor Doremus
Jessup, flees to Canada to avoid prosecution under new "patriotic"
laws that make it illegal to criticize the President. ''

Of course you meant to say that he fled to CanaDuh.

You're getting off to a roaring start today 'tard boy. Keep it up.

LMAO at the delusional 'tard.

So you agree that it should be illegal to criticize the President?

Where did I ever, ever say that, 'tard boy? Show me.

Or
that anybody who dares to criticize the President should move to
"CanaDuh" and get out of the way of "patriotic" Americans?

Where did I ever, ever say that, 'tard boy? Show me.

You get back to me when you can show me that. Until then, get those meds
straightened out. You know the ones. Those that make you see things, and read
things that are not there.

Get a grip.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 27th 04, 02:06 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

Since the 2000 election, Sweetheart.

Bush won in 2000, and by golly he won again in 2004.

Get over it, 'tard.

Now go tote it on your way to assisting in making more bad TV.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 27th 04, 03:08 PM
David

No. He did not win in 2000. That has been proven. He is an
illegitimate pretender.