Old January 4th 05, 01:21 PM
Bob Schoenleber

Al Patrick wrote:
Telamon wrote under the heading " "secret" / Cryptic Jews":

This is not a bible news group. All you do is argue and quote the bible.

Plonk

Telamon,

We haven't seen ANYTHING yet! The B I G one is yet future.

Hebrews 12:26 Amplified Bible, "Then [at Mount Sinai] His voice shook
the earth, but now He has given a promise: Yet once more I will shake
and make tremble not only the earth but also the [starry] heavens. [Hag.
2:6.]"

Revelation 16:18 KJV, "And there were voices, and thunders, and
lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men
were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great."

Al

Al,

Maybe, if you quoted some non-fiction sources you would be taken more
seriously!

--
Remove XXX to reply via email
Old January 4th 05, 10:54 PM
Al Patrick

Bob Schoenleber wrote:
Al Patrick wrote:

[...]

All the skeptics of Noah's day became believers after the door to the
ark was shut. I hope you don't wait too late and it doesn't cost you
too dearly.

Old January 17th 05, 01:21 AM
Harveyat8c43z0

PLONK