Old December 29th 04, 12:12 AM
Zip

Default Sangean ATS-404 Disable the beeper. How???

Hello,
I would like to disable the beeping when operating the ATS-404 radio.
Would you tell me how? Do you have a Service Manual to loan or sell?
With that I can figure it out. I will publish the mod to usenet. Thank
you.

Old December 29th 04, 04:52 AM
RHF

ZIP,
..
Sangean Radio Group For Connoisseurs on YAHOO !
..
..
Almost 200 Members
..
Over 500 Messages Archived
..
hth ~ RHF
..
..

Old December 31st 04, 03:19 AM
tianli

I would simply use a shotgun and put it out of its misery.

Old December 31st 04, 03:59 AM
Zip

That is what Sangean service department said. I opened it up and found
no piezo. Disconnecting the audio speaker works then you can't hear
anything at all! Also, the right channel in the headphone still beeps.

Old December 31st 04, 04:01 AM
Zip

Thank you for the lead.

KA1102 vs. Sangean 606 vs. Tecsun PL230 Juan Gonzalez Shortwave 7 September 17th 04 04:18 AM
Sangean Problems? DeWayne Shortwave 11 March 10th 04 10:36 PM
Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Radios that are offered World Wide under the Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Brand Name RHF Shortwave 5 February 5th 04 12:23 PM
Sangean 803 / DX 440 Group on Yahoo - 1 year old! Matt Shortwave 0 November 1st 03 02:36 PM
Is the Sangean ATS-909 worth three times as much as the ATS-505? John Garrison Shortwave 2 August 26th 03 03:29 PM