Old January 16th 05, 08:13 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

Now settle down "big boy". Your only job is to sit on...your
brain...and report to us when anything interesting comes up on your
little radio.

Here's my little radio, 'tard boy:

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/pics.htm

Care to post a pic of yours?

I'm waiting.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

OK, try to think back a few minutes...the question was: Do you even
remember what your pointless question was? And yes...you have a nice
little clubhouse Spanky.

Old January 16th 05, 08:16 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

Now settle down "big boy". Your only job is to sit on...your
brain...and report to us when anything interesting comes up on your
little radio.

Here's my little radio, 'tard boy:

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/pics.htm

Care to post a pic of yours?

I'm waiting.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

OK, try to think back a few minutes...the question was: Do you even
remember what your pointless question was? And yes...you have a nice
little clubhouse Spanky.

So... post a pic of your little 'clubhouse', 'tard boy.

Can't do it? So very sad.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 08:20 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

Now settle down "big boy". Your only job is to sit on...your
brain...and report to us when anything interesting comes up on

your
little radio.

Here's my little radio, 'tard boy:

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/pics.htm

Care to post a pic of yours?

I'm waiting.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

OK, try to think back a few minutes...the question was: Do you even
remember what your pointless question was? And yes...you have a

nice
little clubhouse Spanky.

So... post a pic of your little 'clubhouse', 'tard boy.

Can't do it? So very sad.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

No Spanky...I don't have pics of my 'clubhouse'. I don't have a website
either. But I do have a life though. Ouch!! Can you do better than
that? Now go monitor those radio waves washroom boy!

Old January 16th 05, 08:23 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

[...]

Hah! LMAO at the 'tard.

Fun playing with you.

Now go tote it, poseur.

You leave the shortwaves to the big boys.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 08:29 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

[...]

Spanky...do you have any ORIGINAL thoughts? Or just the same catch
phrases over and over again? Get out once in a while and experience
life. You might learn some new missives at the least.

Old January 16th 05, 08:30 PM
Robert Circumfrence

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:27:14 -0800, johndobbs wrote:

You girls should get a room...

Old January 16th 05, 08:41 PM
johndobbs

dxAce
Michigan
USA

No Spanky...I don't have pics of my 'clubhouse'. I don't have a

website
either. But I do have a life though. Ouch!! Can you do better than
that? Now go monitor those radio waves washroom boy!

Hah! LMAO at the 'tard.

Fun playing with you.

Now go tote it, poseur.

You leave the shortwaves to the big boys.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Whoops! My apologies. I now realize you were calling a truce in your
own inarticulate way. Yes, its been fun here too. Have a nice day!

Old January 16th 05, 08:42 PM
johndobbs

Robert Circumfrence wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:27:14 -0800, johndobbs wrote:

You girls should get a room...

Yeah....maybe you're right.

Old January 16th 05, 09:27 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

No Spanky...I don't have pics of my 'clubhouse'. I don't have a

website
either. But I do have a life though. Ouch!! Can you do better than
that? Now go monitor those radio waves washroom boy!

Hah! LMAO at the 'tard.

Fun playing with you.

Now go tote it, poseur.

You leave the shortwaves to the big boys.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Whoops! My apologies. I now realize you were calling a truce in your
own inarticulate way. Yes, its been fun here too. Have a nice day!

That's because you're a 'tard boy.

Good thing you finally woke up.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 09:30 PM
dxAce

Robert Circumfrence wrote:

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:27:14 -0800, johndobbs wrote:

You girls should get a room...

And you need something to tote... I suggest you find it.

Leave the shortwave dx to the big boys, or take up butterfly watching or stamp
collecting.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yosemite Sam dxAce Shortwave 29 January 17th 05 10:44 AM
Yosemite Sam's buzzing back? [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 31st 04 01:50 AM
Yosemite Sam Is Dead [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 24th 04 04:28 PM
Yosemite Sam Frequencies dxAce Shortwave 16 December 24th 04 09:45 AM
Yosemite Sam Chris Smolinski Shortwave 3 December 23rd 04 06:19 AM