Old January 16th 05, 01:34 PM
dxAce

Default Yosemite Sam

Heard here at 1332 on 5000, and still saying 'Varmint'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 04:43 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
Heard here at 1332 on 5000, and still saying 'Varmint'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And still on 15.000 at 1637 utc.
I wonder if it could be a phsycological and DX test(?). Sort of: will
anyone hear this little signal and if they do, will it be reported by
hobbyists and/or later to a more wide-spread public? Somewhat similar
to the CW DX tests of HAARP a few years ago; abeit those were
pre-announced and you got to request for QSL cards, but I think bent to
public relations while trying to get info on their DX capabilities.

Old January 16th 05, 05:01 PM
Michael

"johndobbs" wrote in message
oups.com...

"Varmint" also audible here in NJ on 15.000 @ 16:56 UTC

--
Respectfully,

Michael

Location: New Jersey
Primary Receiver: R-75 with full Kiwa mods
Antennas: G5RV, 200ft "Frankenstein" roof wire
Additional Radios: 7600GR,KA-1101,KA-1102
PL-550, KA-989, Info-Mate 837, GE-SR III
Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)
Web Site: http://md_dxing.tripod.com

Old January 16th 05, 05:07 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Heard here at 1332 on 5000, and still saying 'Varmint'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And still on 15.000 at 1637 utc.
I wonder if it could be a phsycological and DX test(?). Sort of: will
anyone hear this little signal and if they do, will it be reported by
hobbyists and/or later to a more wide-spread public? Somewhat similar
to the CW DX tests of HAARP a few years ago; abeit those were
pre-announced and you got to request for QSL cards, but I think bent to
public relations while trying to get info on their DX capabilities.

DX capabilities? Most anyone these days knows how a signal will propagate.

It's not rocket science.

It's been reported by hobbyists since December, 'tard boy. Please try to pay
even the slightest attention. And if the press wishes to pick up on it, it's not
being hidden.

Most any reference to HAARP these days falls into the tinfoil hat category.

Psychological? Read the above sentence.

Sheeesh!

This hobby is populated by 'tards!

Boggling!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 05:23 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
[...]

Hey jerkboy....take a chill pill or sober up. Nobody really asked your
lousy opinion. No, it's not rocket science. It's about radio.

Old January 16th 05, 05:29 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
[...]

Get back to me then when you get a clue!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 05:39 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
[...]

Did I ask for yours, 'tard boy? The answer of course is no.

Think about it, if you can.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 05:45 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

USA

Hey jerkboy....take a chill pill or sober up. Nobody really asked

your
lousy opinion.

Did I ask for yours, 'tard boy? The answer of course is no.

Think about it, if you can.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hahaha! Oh wow...another worthless thought hit the sobering jerkboy,
and he had to re-post to his post. Sober up, wash out your sock
puppet...and it'll be a brighter day dude.

Old January 16th 05, 06:44 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

USA

Hey jerkboy....take a chill pill or sober up. Nobody really asked

your
lousy opinion.

Did I ask for yours, 'tard boy? The answer of course is no.

Think about it, if you can.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hahaha! Oh wow...another worthless thought hit the sobering jerkboy,
and he had to re-post to his post. Sober up, wash out your sock
puppet...and it'll be a brighter day dude.

You didn't answer the question, 'tard. Please, leave the shortwave to the big
boys.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 07:00 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

USA

Hey jerkboy....take a chill pill or sober up. Nobody really

asked
your
lousy opinion.

Did I ask for yours, 'tard boy? The answer of course is no.

Think about it, if you can.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hahaha! Oh wow...another worthless thought hit the sobering

jerkboy,
and he had to re-post to his post. Sober up, wash out your sock
puppet...and it'll be a brighter day dude.

You didn't answer the question, 'tard. Please, leave the shortwave to

the big
boys.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yes, yes...you're the "big boy". I'm sure you spent another night
shadow boxing all the evil enemies in your bottle-strewn little room.
Question is: Do you have a point to make....or are you continuing to
shadow box here?

Yosemite Sam dxAce Shortwave 29 January 17th 05 10:44 AM
Yosemite Sam's buzzing back? [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 31st 04 01:50 AM
Yosemite Sam Is Dead [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 24th 04 04:28 PM
Yosemite Sam Frequencies dxAce Shortwave 16 December 24th 04 09:45 AM
Yosemite Sam Chris Smolinski Shortwave 3 December 23rd 04 06:19 AM