Old January 18th 05, 03:36 AM
Michael

Default WBCQ on 7415 not going long tonight

This time of year, I can never hear WBCQ on 7415 here in NJ because it
always goes long.

Oddly enough, I can hear it tonight. I haven't even checked the current
radio weather or solar dials, but I'm betting the recent flairs have things
so juiced up that the signal isn't making it all the way up top in the
ionosphere and it is coming back down shallow instead of long...

Just a guess...

Michael

Long wire antenna James Antenna 5 July 20th 04 10:08 PM
long wires around the farm Dan Jacobson Antenna 4 April 13th 04 02:37 AM
Long wire at 6m? John Smith Antenna 15 March 29th 04 04:43 AM
Any Good Or Useful For Listening Only ?: WiNRADiO WR-LWA-0130 Long Wire Antenna Adapter Robert11 Antenna 1 November 6th 03 04:47 AM
Long Delayed Echoes (Was ICE RADIO extraterrestrial OT) David Stinson Boatanchors 3 October 6th 03 12:45 AM