Old January 23rd 05, 12:02 AM

Old January 23rd 05, 12:34 AM

WMFQ
Iron Man Radio
Undercover Radio
WEAK Radio
Running a S9+10 at peaks!
My wife is loving WEAK radio.
She loves the format!
Terry

6955 and 6925 seem to be the most popular frequencies for U.S. pirates at
the moment.

A good time to listen is Fri/Sat evenings, and especially around holidays.
Sometimes late afternoon, but more often in the evenings.

BTW, some time back I sent an email to your hotmail address but never heard
back. I'm also a DXer in Lexington, KY.

Old January 23rd 05, 12:40 AM
Scott A.

I just got an email reply from "Dr. Benway" at undercoverradio. He said
he'd send a QSL and a CD to my address. Cool, my first QSL.
Old January 23rd 05, 01:11 AM
Michael Lawson

Yes, it is. Used to be some years back that 7415 was another
popular frequency, then some official broadcasters moved
in, and that was that.

--Mike L.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is 6925 a common priate freq?
I mainly listen to utility and
international broadcasters, but
this is a ball.
So far there have been four different
pirates on this freq.
WMFQ
Iron Man Radio
Undercover Radio
WEAK Radio
Running a S9+10 at peaks!
My wife is loving WEAK radio.
She loves the format!
Terry

Old January 23rd 05, 09:14 AM
DMoeller

Here in Europe Pirates are on frequencies between 6200 and 6300: every sunday
from 09-11 UTC.
More info about pirates also on http://www.fading.de

Greetings, Daniel

Old January 23rd 05, 03:24 PM
DesignGuy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is 6925 a common priate freq?
I mainly listen to utility and
international broadcasters, but
this is a ball.
So far there have been four different
pirates on this freq.
WMFQ
Iron Man Radio
Undercover Radio
WEAK Radio
Running a S9+10 at peaks!
My wife is loving WEAK radio.
She loves the format!
Terry

Europirates like the 6900-6950 range. Usually 0600-0800 GMT is the best time
to hear them.

Visit http://www.bluegrassdavinci.com/ to see some other local DXers.

Old January 23rd 05, 04:08 PM

Brothers and Sisters,,, that is mostly why I want to buy meself a much
better Shortwave Radio and I also realize,, Antenna,Antenna,Antenna! For
Pirate Shortwave Radio,Ireland.
cuhulin (Satanta) CATTLE RAID OF COOLEY

Old January 24th 05, 11:13 PM
bl

Frequencies:
6925 is the hotspot for NA Pirates, but check up to 6955.
The Crystal Ship used 6855 and Grasscutter uses 4070 sometimes.
Less used freqs are 15.915 & 20.995. Also 27.555 when the band is open.
Check out:
www.frn.net/vines