Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 24th 05, 07:54 PM

Default Got my Tecsun PL-550 - Judah

No review of it yet. But it will soon be in the works. I have to say
I really like this radio. I'm comparing it to my old YB-400, and this
is as nice, and to be honest, in many ways nicer than the YB-400. The
radio is solidly built, very sensitive and selective. Great features.
Its a very quality radio for the price. Actually for even twice the
price. I think the chinese are really producing some nice electronics
now. Anyway, I have been playing with it all weekend. It tons of fun.
I have a feeling Tecsun and Degen are going to be the new leader in
shortwave radio production, at least in the portable (NON TABLETOP)
genre.