Old February 9th 05, 09:21 PM

And then get one of those Buttkicker rigs and hook it up to your

couch.
www.thebuttkicker.com
cuhulin

Sure wouldn't want to use this thing when listening to Radio Bulgaria.
That would probably result in back injury.

Steve

Old February 9th 05, 09:43 PM

About three years ago,a guy and a lady from a Ukraine radio music
station were guest on the JT and Dave radio talk show,
www.supertalkms.com and they had some pre recorded music they had
brought from Ukraine.One of the songs was Highway To Hell in Ukrainan
language.It is much better than the American version of Highway To
hell.I wish I could remember the name of that Ukrainian radio station.
cuhulin

Old February 9th 05, 10:05 PM
dxAce

About three years ago,a guy and a lady from a Ukraine radio music
station were guest on the JT and Dave radio talk show,
www.supertalkms.com and they had some pre recorded music they had
brought from Ukraine.One of the songs was Highway To Hell in Ukrainan
language.It is much better than the American version of Highway To
hell.I wish I could remember the name of that Ukrainian radio station.

You probably are more occupied with looking for that bottle of Scotch than you
are with trying to remember the name of some obscure Ukrainian radio station.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old February 9th 05, 10:30 PM
RHF

For One and All,
Old February 10th 05, 02:20 PM

Yes, it's a RCA Mini-Speaker Pro-X33AV. Because it's discontinued and
was a stand-alone, I got it and the phone plug for less than 20 bucks.
I already had plenty of speaker wire at home. Last night I turned up 18
reviews of this speaker on eham.net and it gets a 4.8 out of 5.0
rating. That's not bad. It is a good speaker for shortwave listening.
No doubt about it.

Steve

Old February 10th 05, 05:47 PM
Rob Mills

wrote in message
oups.com...

Yes, it's a RCA Mini-Speaker Pro-X33AV

I have a RS Pro-X33AV that has "Optimus" on the front. It's a great little
speaker and is built real similar to my RS Minimus 7 except that it's
slightly smaller, both speakers have cast aluminum enclosures and are quite
heavy. I use RS DSP-40's (5 watts) on both speakers.

RM ~