Old January 31st 05, 08:25 AM

You like everything that is queer,don't you?
cuhulin

Old January 31st 05, 11:25 PM

- read this'n

http://www.sftt.org/cgi-bin/csNews/c...36127746945533

- True. an air craft carrier isn't supposed to be The Love Boat,
and if the guy wearing the Osama Tee Shirt
mysteriously fell overboard..
not one American tear would be shed..

But the majority of the people out there dont hate us & resent us &
aren't using our aid to Try To Kill us..

Just a small minority..

Old February 1st 05, 01:01 AM
Honus

"GayinCanada" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:49:16 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

Where did you get that moniker? I like it!

It's a long story, but I'll try and keep it short. Back in the old days,
when I called up a BBS for the very first time, I wasn't prepared when the
software asked me for a handle. I looked around my office for some sort of
inspiration, and lo and behold...my eyes fell upon some of my Honus Wagner
baseball cards that I had hanging on the wall. It was just a throw away
sort of thing, I thought, but then I made friends there who invited me to
other boards, and from there onto the Internet, and I just used the same old
name so that they would know me when I showed up. I've been using it for
nearly ten years now, it's almost like my own name since so many people know
me by it, and I kind of like being able to say that I've never posted to
Usenet under any other nym. That's it.

By the way...shame on you if you don't know who Honus Wagner was. Of course,
you -are- in Canada...so we'll let it slide.

Old February 1st 05, 01:04 AM
Honus

wrote in message
You like everything that is queer,don't you?
cuhulin

shrug Somehow, being called "gay" by r.r.s's version of the village idiot
just doesn't sting.

Old February 1st 05, 06:12 AM

ooops,I left out U.S.Marines.U.S.Marines,I Apologize.Please don't come
over here and whip my ass.
cuhulin

Old February 1st 05, 10:18 PM

sounds as unjust as actors making $25 million a year or baseball
players making $10 million a year.

SWR read to TX or rather to the antenna ? Thierry Antenna 27 January 20th 04 10:37 PM
Read it and WEEP!!! stewart Policy 0 January 20th 04 01:10 AM
chuckie blast from the past version 3..... gw CB 0 November 9th 03 02:05 AM
READ ALL ABOUT IT Bob N2BR Swap 1 August 27th 03 10:41 PM