Old February 6th 05, 03:31 PM
Joel Rubin

Default Jean Shepherd marathon / Pacifica begathon webcast

According to Saturday's NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...p-238057c.html

WBAI.ORG, Sunday 1900 EST - Monday 0100. (Monday 0000 - 0600 GMT)

including an interview with Eugene Bergmann who just wrote a book
about Shep, "Excelsior, You Fathead", a few JS shows, and endless
whining about how WBAI, like many other non-commercial stations,
especially here in NYC where they have 9/11-associated expenses. (if
you remember the north World Trade Tower had transmitting facilities)

Old February 6th 05, 03:44 PM
Al Dykes

In article . net,
Joel Rubin wrote:
According to Saturday's NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...p-238057c.html

WBAI.ORG, Sunday 1900 EST - Monday 0100. (Monday 0000 - 0600 GMT)

including an interview with Eugene Bergmann who just wrote a book
about Shep, "Excelsior, You Fathead", a few JS shows, and endless
whining about how WBAI, like many other non-commercial stations,
especially here in NYC where they have 9/11-associated expenses. (if
you remember the north World Trade Tower had transmitting facilities)

wbai.org streams on the net.

Also hear old Shep shows at Max Schmid's web site.

http://www.flicklives.com/Mass_Back/mass_back.htm

I see there is a link to order Bergman's book on that page.

(now financial relationship to Shep, Max. or Bergam.)

--

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.
Old February 6th 05, 03:56 PM

You are as Stupid as gourdhead is if you voted for that ASSHOLE! Even
the great state of Tennessee hates owl gourdhead!
cuhulin

Old February 6th 05, 11:51 PM
elg110254

cocoon, you've earned a spot in that punk bitch hall of shame next to innate
for consistent colostomy-baggish commentary! Al Gore didn't carry Tennessee in
' 02 because he voted against tobacco subsidies! B.T.W., Alameda had the Army
outpost, not Oaktown(part of "Matrix" was filmed there)! So you do lie lower
than a carpet's underside! ... B.T.W Starman, as to your Star Trek question,
Mel's family R.C.A. console was one of the first rectangular colour tubes!!!

Old February 7th 05, 05:10 PM

I was at Oakland Army Terminal for four days and nights waiting on going
to Vietnam,January 1964.Some guys and myself used to catch a bus going
across Treasure Island to San Franciso to see the sights.We once stopped
at a restaurant by the name of Snow White And The Seven Drawfs on San
Pablo Blvd in Oakland for lunch.The manager/owner of the restaurant
would not let us pay for our meals when he discovered we were going to
Vietnam.
cuhulin