Old February 7th 05, 06:21 PM

Default Successor to KWZ30???

Has anyone heard anything at all about the successor to the Kneisner
and Doering KWZ30? I wrote to them about eight months ago and they
suggested that the successor might be ready sometime in 2005, but since
then I've not heard a peep about it. At the time I wrote to them, they
said it would probably already have appeared were it not for more
urgent things that kept demanding their attention.

The good news, I guess, is that they do appear to mean business about a
successor. My sense is that they're in it for the passion, not the
bucks.

Steve

Old February 7th 05, 10:02 PM

Successor to KWZ30? That is a Radio? How about some more information
about it? Where is it made or supposely going to be made and price
range?
cuhulin

Old February 8th 05, 01:37 AM
Tom Sevart

Is that correct? About $1925 for one?

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

Old February 8th 05, 01:43 AM
dxAce

Tom Sevart wrote:

Is that correct? About $1925 for one?

Yes. I remember some being on eBay, can't recall the price they fetched, but it
was high. They seem to be a rarity.

dxAce
Michigan
USA